+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1092
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Lissa! It is nice to hear some success stories!

AFM- FF has given me some crosshairs and I'm 3dpo. It was kinda bad timing because we were away with friends and probably didn't DTD enough or at quite the right time. Only time will tell!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress cotton candy, we only managed twice last cycle and we got it! My fingers are crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KellyMac! I am hoping that is the case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you cotton candy!!

Just a quick question for you all - so, these opk's you can do - do you pretty much always get a false positive when you have pcos? I tried my first one today and it was definitely positive, but no other signs of o... Ta!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave up on OPK's because they were all over the place.

Most ladies say that they can be misleading or inaccurate if you have PCOS. not sure on what the professional opinion is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks miggins - thats what i thought, but will give it a go for a while anyway - ive just done some reading online and found some women had some success so i i guess its worth a try. I wasnt having any luck with the maybe baby either but then still havent gotten af so dont think any will work!! Did you do the temperature charting? I bought one of those aswell, but again dont know if it will work... Fs appoint just cant come quick enough!! Not until next thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shackles- I use OPKs and I only ever get a true positive when I actually ovulate but I have heard that they can be misleading when you have PCOS. As for temping, definitely sign up with fertilityfriend.com. It is really helpful when it comes to temping

Thanks
    Reviews
    My OPKs were all over the shop- or so I thought- but I had no idea if I did or didn't ovulate so I still don't know if they worked lol...

Temping so far has been a winner for me- with Fertility Friend it tells me a few days after that I did o, and predicts it for the next month. I'm now getting better at spotting the temp spike.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Thanks miggins - thats what i thought, but will give it a go for a while anyway - ive just done some reading online and found some women had some success so i i guess its worth a try. I wasnt having any luck with the maybe baby either but then still havent gotten af so dont think any will work!! Did you do the temperature charting? I bought one of those aswell, but again dont know if it will work... Fs appoint just cant come quick enough!! Not until next thursday
    yeah, everyone is different, so they may work for you once you actually ovulate. I do use FF for temp charting also, but it was not very helpful for me UNTIL I've actually been having FSH injection cycles, otherwise I don't ovulate at all, and therefore there was never any pattern in my temp's either. I think when I first saw the FS he had to put me on provera to bring on a period because I was already up to about 120 days in my cycle with no indication of any O coming at all, I've gone for longer without a period too (I think the longest was about 6-8 months! even once my period arrived then, I think it was just like a cleansing, not because I O'd, and that was about 20 years ago! and my cycles have always been either totally unpredictable, really long, or masked by being on the pill).

So I totally understand why you can't wait for your FS appointment! Good Luck!!

Oh, and I tried the maybe baby too, religiously every morning, but got ferning on and off every few days throughout a cycle - so it didn't help me at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    yeah, everyone is different, so they may work for you once you actually ovulate. I do use FF for temp charting also, but it was not very helpful for me UNTIL I've actually been having FSH injection cycles, otherwise I don't ovulate at all, and therefore there was never any pattern in my temp's either.
    ^^^^ yes- good point Miggins!!

I have now only started ovulating since being on metformin- so the temping would be useless if I wasn't taking it. Having said that I wouldn't k now if I O'd without it!