+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1092
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    As i mentioned a week ago I have been away from this thread having surgery. I have done a quick read and catch up... and looks like Miggins and Kellymac got some christmas joy!!

AFM- I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy last Tuesday I was worried about having anaesthetc after last time I had a cardiac arrest... good news is I'm alive, the bad newsis I still had a reaction to the anaesthetic and had to stay in over christmas. They found some endometriosis and adhesions between my bowel, apendix and right ovary. All has been rectified and I can do another cycle when AF arrives mid January- feels so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister has her baby next week, and whilst I am happy forher, we started trying before her and her husband, so its hard to see her baby arrive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (28-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the congrats ladies. Still doesn't seem real and I know anything could happen so I hope you don't mind me sticking round on this thread for a bit. Even though it's early I have told my mum and husband has told his aunty who is staying here for Xmas. It's a bit bittersweet for him as his mum passed in October and would've loved a grandchild. I think we had some help from her with this one so I hope she keeps looking after us.

Shackles, I am going well. Just very tired and feel a little nausea after I eat. Did another clear blue digital just now and it said 2-3 whereas last week it said 1-2 so that's encouraging knowing that my levels are going up!
    Sending baby dust to all hoping you get a new year miracle.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending big to you 1babyplease! Glad you've recovered from the op. I agree it would be hard to see your sis having a baby when you've been trying longer, I have a similar situation with a friend of mine who's now about 25weeks PG.
    Glad you get to try again soon, may 2012 bring you your very own bub. :babydust:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (29-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratz to those who got a great christmas pressy
    its been 4 yrs 7months since ttc and my gyno put me back on clomid... till i c him next then its time to go to the next step :|
    new yrs eve will be day 21 i gotta get bloods taken to see if i ovulated or not..
    baby dust all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Zammy. I really hope the clomid will work for you this time. I'm going to keep everything crossed for you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies. May 2012 bring us all the joy of graduation!!! and to all!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (01-01-2012),miggins  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year ladies. I'm glad to see the end of 2011 and I am really hopeful that we will all get our BFPs in 2012.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (01-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    am sorry it has been so long we have been very busy I wanted to drop in to let you know our babies have arrived we had them on the 18th of November by Csection we had a little girl and boy Larana Jessie born 8.06am 6p 4 oz twin 1 and Max Eric born 8.08am 6p 2oz twin 2 both very health we made it to 37 weeks 2 days.

It was a very long struggle but it is all worth it and I really could not have gotten thru it without all the girls in this site as support keep trying and supporting each other it will happen and you all deserve it loads and loads of to you all and best wishes for 2012 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (02-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lissa. I love your profile pic. They are beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww! Twins! How beautiful!!

Hope there are many more good stories like this one early in 2012 for everyone on here!!

(me : STILL no af... This is the loooongest ive ever gone! And sadly, no ovulation which = no bfp)

Heres hoping for some new years miracles!!