+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1092
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I got my blood test results, not great 14DPO and HCG is 88, which they tell me is low. My temps have stayed at the lower end of raised too. FS wants me to go back in on Friday for a second BT to see if it's increasing, so my BFP is still unconfirmed, and looking a little shaky. I really don't want to go through another loss over Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm totally crashing this thread but I saw your news the other day Miggins and I had to check. Hang in there. That hcg reading is not bad according to my clinics averages. They don't test til 17dpo and they hope for above 100. Since hcg doubles typically every 2 days, you would easily be in the happy zone by 17dpo. They are probably being cautious as to not get your hopes too high following your loss. I am keeping my fingers crossed very tightly for you!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Violet! Great to hear from you. I am trying to remain positive, but can't help be upset and emotional because of last time. I will post tomorrow on how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    can I jump in too. Have just started ttc#2 and am dealing with lots of abdo pain post pill, not looking forward to the PCOS merry go round. Also miggins I just wanted to send you some . Hang in there have my fingerscrossed for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sehan For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, my HCG at 15DPO was 85 and the end result of that pregnancy is currently chasing the kitten around the lounge room. So fingers crossed for you!

AF has finally finished today (stupid 6 day AF!) and I have a 26 day cycle so we're gunna get straight on it for the next week or so... Crossing everything it works.

Me (27) =
    DS (6)
    DD (2)

Him (25) =
    DSD (7)
    DSD (3)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue&Pink For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - a big fingers crossed for you!! Hope everything goes well and that your numbers increase. I am praying for a christmas miracle bub for you!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins I have everything crossed for u!!! Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CottonCandy For This Useful Post:

miggins  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Familyplanner - I didn't do OPK's this cycle because I was doing a Pregnyl shot, so it seemed kind of pointless. My FS advised and I know a lot of other women on here have said they've gotten positives when they know via bloods they haven't ovulated, and negatives when they've had it confirmed they did. It's a feature of PCOS, because a lot of women with PCOS have elevated hormone levels.

AFM, this cycle is definitely a bust, but of course the want bloods to confirm it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Miggins - We are all praying you get great news at your next test! by the truckload to you!!!

At 17 DPO my HCG was 451 working backwards at 11 days PO it would have been under 100 so I will be keeping fingers and legs crossed for you!

I know how scary it would be as I am totally sh%t scared about going through this again and totally sucks when we cant just be "normal", my friends always say how well they know their bodies and cycles and I have no idea!!!!!!!! Do any of you guys get feelings when AF is coming or not? I dont get any idea until its here.

I am supposed to be waiting for AF (but dr said post DnC blood test showed not much chance of her coming naturally after DnC this was two weeks ago tomorrow) but then I had spotting when wiping only yesterday and today but no significant bleed and I am so so so so so so confused and of course clinic will probably be shut tomorrow. Dr said if she arrives on her own just to start the serophene on CD 2 for 5 days followed by injection - this means I have no idea what to do cos I dont even know if this is AF and may miss out on a med cycle thanks to all of this :-( I am scared to start meds tomorrow (considered CD2 for me) because the spotting is so light and scant but am also scared to miss out. Agggh I am supposed to start provera on the 1st of Jan to bring AF on if it doesnt arrive. I think AF has arrived but really I am not sure!

So sorry for my rant but so stressed about it at the moment!

Well ladies thanks for listening, certainly feels better to let it all out and I will keeping fingers crossed for us for bfps and babies in 2012!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (23-12-2011),miggins  (23-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins- darl, I hope your levels rise! I have everything crossed for you that this is it!! Just keep positive hun xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shootingstarwishes For This Useful Post:

miggins  (23-12-2011)