+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast
    earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Default TTC No#1 with PCOS - Chat #3

New Thread for you gorgeous ladies

EF x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earthfairy For This Useful Post:

lissa081  (09-03-2011),Windupbird  (14-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooo...new thread!

How's everyone going and where are you all at with things???

AFM- Welll, no eggie for me again this cycle so that's it for Clomid for me. Next cycle we move onto IUI and FSH injections with lots of monitoring apparently. Don't really know anything about this so I guess this means a whole new bunch of research homework for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Oooo...new thread!

How's everyone going and where are you all at with things???

AFM- Welll, no eggie for me again this cycle so that's it for Clomid for me. Next cycle we move onto IUI and FSH injections with lots of monitoring apparently. Don't really know anything about this so I guess this means a whole new bunch of research homework for me!

Helllllllo Ladydee! It's been a while! How many cycles of clomid did you do??

Sorry you didn't get the eggie! (big hugs) I'm sure there'll be a thread on here about IUI and FSH injections! Good luck and keep us updated!!!

AFM, I'm currently 13 dpo and 3 days late for AF. I have absolutely no symptoms of any kind and I'm wondering WTF is going on with my body!!!! I haven't taken any HPT as I'm trying to hold out for as long as I can. Argh. It's driving me crazy.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for a shiny new thread new thread new results so hopefully we get some shiny BFP's

I just wanted to say thanks to you all for the well wishes we have been postphoned for a couple of days the Fs in brisbane said i have more follies than we originally thought so he wanted to give them a couple of days to mature he thinks we will have about 16-18 instead of 12 so very very exciting welcome back to all the ladies who have been Mia for a while.

Ladydee- sorry it didnt work but at least you are onto a new plan it will work it is just abot finding the right combination with good timing a just a little luck.

Cazigurl- i hope it means good news for you I have my fingers crossed.

Zoem- welcome back keep us updated on your progress.

sorry I cant do more personals today not feeling the best my belly feels really full and im not sleeping very well but very excited that we are nearly at EPU
    I will talk to you all againg soon.

best of Luck

Loads and loads of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.. thanks for the support. So good to have such wonderful women who totally understand what i'm going through!
    Update - about to start tablets to help bring AF to the party.. then it's onto Clomid. Gyno says we're only going to give it til May.. (which will be 1 yr since diagnosed with PCOS) then it's off to IVF...
    So I guess my options are still open

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mammainwaiting For This Useful Post:

sweety25  (27-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's so nice to hear from everyone again!!!

I managed to so some nerve and ligament damage to my hand so am all splinted and not allowed to use it. This one-handed typing is so slow.

Cazigurl - big fingers crossed for you. I've found that holding out as long as possible to do an hpt really helpful for managing my expectations.

Lissa - that's wonderful about all of your follies!! I know delays can be disappointing, but it sounds like a good reason for delay

Zoem - good luck with the Clomid! I hope you get your bfp and don't need to move to IVF.

Ladydee - so sorry that the Clomid hasn't given you regular eggs I'm glad you had a good break in WA. Did you make it thru your training session ok? To answer your question - we're moving off the Clomid because it thinned my lining and gave my cm 'hostile' qualities. We had the option of doing a stimulated cycle, but have decided to go straight to IVF.

Have a great weekend everyone. Lots of babydust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, how are we all??? woots new thread new start

windupbird; how are you?? good news on going to do ivf for you is that gonna cost ya a bit???

me; i got my af's think i have a 35 day cycle tho!!! and this round my partner is deff wanting to help get there this round so im not sure if i should buy a opd kit or not, who knows which one is the best??? and the cheapest??? i dont know why but this month i was sooo moody and i would change i wasnt myself at all :| i went from happy to snappy in no time i just wasnt myself then i felt like crying for no reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Zammy26- Sorry you have not been feeling yourself, hopefully that is because your hormones are doing something good, i know when I was first on and off the pills I was all out of sorts I was so snappy at nothing then I would realise what I had done and then you feel bad for being horrible.
    It will all be ok you will level out eventually.

Windupbird- sorry bout your hand I hope you heal quickly and are back to two handed again soon.

AFM- We had our EPU and we got 14 eggs I was not feeling very well after nearly fainted and vomited alot but they gave me something and I felt better they were all very nice aparently it can happen sometimes ,last time I was fine but this time I was under for a lot longer at least I know if we ever have to do it again.

We got a call from our Fs this morning and 12 out of the 14 have fertilised that is great news now we just hope they keep going we are putting 2 back on monday and if all goes well we may have some to freeze for next time

So Loads of to you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cazigurl- Yay, good to see your still about! I’ve been thinking of you....how’d you go hun???

Lissa- I’m getting so excited for you, it’s all going very well, I’m thinking IVF was the perfect thing for you and you’ll have that BFP in no time! It really is about time we had another BFP to break this drought! The very best of luck to you!!!

Zoem – All the best with everything, keep us updated!

Windupbird- How’s your poor hand going? Sounds like you did a proper job of it! My lining was 6.5mm this last scan which my FS said was not where he would’ve liked it to be for that time in my cycle, then he found out I didn’t have a dominant follie and it all made sense. We’re going to try a couple of cycles of IUI before moving onto IVF so, once you and Lissa get your BFP’s through IVF....you guys will be my inspiration to keep at it and not give up hope! What sort of prices are you looking at, have they told you yet? I’m just sitting down with all the booklets and info my FS Nurses gave me yesterday and by the looks of things, IUI is going to cost me $1,020 per cycle with Medicare refunding about $508.90. Bit more than Clomid eh? Part of me thinks that I should be saving this $ for IVF but, my DH is still not all that keen on the idea (he wanted to do more Clomid cycles!) so, I’ll give this a go to give him time to reach my thoughts of “I’ve had enough of all this stuffing about and just want our own baby already!”. I also got a blood test for Cycstic Fibrosis gene testing ($250) and AHM (how long til menopause test-$65).
    Training session went ok and I didn’t even have a teary infront of my FS or anything. I was quite impressed with myself and thinking that I was getting stronger with all this constant bad news crap until I woke up the following morning feeling like sh*t (emotionally) and had to do the whole blinking-fast while fanning your face thing on my way to work. Anyway....back to you.....have you settled into your own hard-worked TWW yet??? Don’t want to make you over-think about it to much or anything but......shhh...goodluck!

Zammy- Sorry hun, I haven’t used a OPK so can’t help you there but, just wanted to wish you all the best for this next cycle!

AFM- Just doing a big read-up session with the tones of info my FS Nurses gave me yesterday about IUI and trying to get my head around it all. I asked the Nurse why she thought my older sister (who is TTC #1 also) had just been put onto Metformin when her GTT w/insulin blood test came back ok and next thing you know, she had whipped up a prescription for me to go onto it! I don’t really get how it can help if you don’t have high sugar levels but...I guess I’ve got to trust that they know what they’re doing right? I’m not really liking the sound of all the possible side affects tho.

We used to have a “Roll-call” list of where everyone was at in their cycles on this thread but it slowly got forgotten about as all the regulars graduated into the “Due” threads....should we start a new one up again do you ladies think? Does anyone else get lost as to where everyone is at sometimes??? Then we’d just have to hit “Reply with Quote” to update it.......what does everyone think???

Thanks
    Reviews

Question New Roll Call list???

Something like this (please feel free to change or add things!!!)...............

R O L L C A L L :
    Waiting for an Appointment

Waiting for AF
    Ladydee

Starting new Cycle

Starting IVF Cycle

2WW

Having a break

BFP!!!!!

Last edited by Ladydee; 12-03-2011 at 15:56.