+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Phil and Teds with capsule

Hi!

I recently bought a phil and teds dash. When I bought it I was told that I could get a capsule to go with it.

I bought the pram to use as a double one day and the capsule would only be used once next bub comes along (E is only 4 months old now)

I have since researched and can't see if I am able to use the capsule and have a toddler in the pram aswell and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with a phil and teds with a capsule?

TIA

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been looking at double prams as I have another on the way and from what I can see on the P&T site, the dash doesn't look like it can use the capsule with number 2, though with some of the other models it is possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure u can only use the capsule aswell as the toddler seat underneath with the new Phil & Teds Explorer...

I have a Dash and I was looking at being able to use a capsule with it also.. but as far as I know u can't because u have to put the main seat all the way back to put the capsule on there. Whereas with the Explorer u don't have put the seat back for some reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only with the explored can you have he capsule and the second seat. Casule fits on front with seat fully up, therefore you can have toddler seat on the back!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Vibe

Hi I have the phil & teds vibe and use the chicco key fit capsule with it. the main seat is all the way up when capsule is attached so you could also have the doubles attached. I am planing on doing this with no. 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi brolly10, just wondering were you purchased the capsule adaptor in australia or online? we have a chicco keyfit capsule and wanting to use it with p&t explorer. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    the only 2 you can have a capsule and toddler are the hammerhead and the explorer.

you can get the adaptor from pretty much and baby store that stocks P&Ts, if not, they can more than likely get one in for you.

I looked into it, and there was only 2 capsule that were compatable also. which were a chicco one and a peg perego viaggio.

hth

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummajugs For This Useful Post:

gladmum2b  (25-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gladmum2b View Post
    hi brolly10, just wondering were you purchased the capsule adaptor in australia or online? we have a chicco keyfit capsule and wanting to use it with p&t explorer. thanks
    Hi
    I purchased mine online however baby stores should stock them, or get them in. I had a lot of stores tell me they didn't have a comparable adaptor, so I purchased off the Phil and teds website!
    All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm just researching if i can put a capsule on my phil and teds sports with toddler seat ( i have a toddler as well as a new baby on the way) and from reading the above it seems that this isnt possible with the sport?

Thanks
    Reviews
    so are P&T's compatible with any brand capsule?

I'm looking at getting a P&T for baby#2 but its all a bit confusing!