+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAY YAY YAY our infertility is all about me!!! DH is offically the SPERMINATOR with OMG over 140million spermies and 70% motility!! the only issue was that it wasn't more than 3 days obstinate which was pathologies fault not ours and the numbers are unfreaking real!!
    That means that With Clomid on Board today is CD7 and the last Day, we are getting it on this cycle lol!!! I am going to enjoy every single second even if there is pain. I am so excited that the only issue is us catching that gorgeous little egg!!!
    I am going to chillax use the preseed when it comes and try catch us an easter egg to remember!! xoxoxoxooxxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay ladies
    This is only our 3rd month trying and the last 2 months i have been o,ing smack bang on day 14 and get my + on day 13 which would make it today and the big O tomorrow but still no surge hmm so confused..had ovary pain on day 8-9..If this is the case im stuffed this month as we didnt dtd at that time..Have been all weekend so we didnt miss it..Will continue to test for surge hoping it is just late...Funny thing is usually when i get a -opk the 2nd line is faint but this time there isnt any.oh well no point stressing..was so positive about this month but not so sure now..

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
    Good news FUNKY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahoo FunKy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great news Ky!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Congrats funky !! Bet your DH is stoked !!

AFM: I'm spotting !!!! It's CD 13 it better not be AF starting !? Maybe an ovulation bleed? It's too early for implantation ? At the earliest I'd be 5dpo if I ovulated CD 8. I'm feeling crampy though so I'm thinking early early AF wouldn't be suprised my thyroid is screwed at the moment.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tenkoo ladies!!! hubby is feeling very manly!!!! lol lol and he is above average in everything so we just gotta get the spermy to meet my Clomid eggy!! adding robitussin and preseed this cycle as well as DTD a few days more than last just in case lol!!!
    Bluelips I hope It is O bleed hunny if its brown it would be spot on takes a few days for it!! I hope thats what it is my sweet xoxoxooxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blue lips thats an eager egg implanting

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the kind words Funky and Sammy i won't rule out ovualtion bleed yet but it looks like it's getting heavier. I'm pretty sure its my period !! a 13 day cycle the worst it's ever been. DAMN PCOS DAMN thyroid will keep you updated but I'm pretty sure I'm out already !

goodluck ladies and thanks for the support hope you have more luck than me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey funky what does robitussin do? Is it just the cough medicine stuff?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wat does the robustssin do