+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superbax View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Can I be put down for the 4th please.

Its silly but I always thought I didn't want a Christmas baby, but I have been ttc for too long now to give one month a miss. I'm sure December people still enjoy their birthdays, right?

I felt this way too and am still in two minds about it but on the other hand hoping it happens soon so we dont' have to be preggers all through a hot summer. I will need to invest in air con if that happens but not sure the funds will stretch that far yet. We only built our house 15 months ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    im looking forward to April and i hope the easter bunny brings me a fertilized egg and not a chocolate one i have my fingers tightly crossed that my FS will start me on Clomid for my April Cycle and even more fingers Crossed for a BFP and twinnies. I cant stop thinking about having twins is constantly on my mind i lay awake at night thinking about names that would go great for twins and how the nursery would look with two cots etc. have seen a pram that i really really want but wont buy it cos its for a single baby only. Dh well he not so keen on the idea of twins but is convinced we have a 2% chance if that for twins.

Good luck April Ladies i really hope April is a better month than March has started off
    Fertilised Egg for Easter -LMAO i love it. Can i have one too please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny please please give all us April ladies a nice Fertilised egg for easter and a Beautiful December baby to follow. We dont need the Chocolate save that for the little kids!!!

Love from all the lovely April Ladies

p.s if we dont get it we might chase you down and turn you into chocolate mousse

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sammyplus3 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (19-03-2011),Dragon Fly  (19-03-2011),kristibel  (19-03-2011),MamaHearts5  (19-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Over I hop to the April thread as AF arrived this morning, I was disappointed not to get my BFP this month but it was our first month of trying, but I am pleased to get AF today so I'm officially on CD1 and we can try harder next month.

I think I'll be testing around the 19th/20th April so put me down for then please.

I'm really hoping this will be our month as I'd love a Sagittaurus baby I've always wanted a fire sign baby being a fire sign myself, and if we do get pregnant this month I'm likely to have a c-section as my first was an emergency c-section after a long 24hr + labour, 2nd was going to be a VBAC but the Dr's reckoned I'd end up like the first plus I had a fibroid in the way, so no doubt my third will be a c-section.

I've got a feeling the Easter Bunny will provide us with lots of fertilised sticky eggs for April it's going to be a good month I can feel it.

Good luck ladies

LYP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone .... PA80 can I please be put down for the 18th please. Thank you... April is the month for my BFP it's my daughters birthday.

Everyone xx + it'll be due on Xmas Eve... I think thats so wonderful xx
    Last edited by MamaHearts5; 19-03-2011 at 21:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again Ladies, welcome to April and sorry you didn't get your BFP's in March to all those who are swinging in from March thread.

I'm a bit excited... anyone else close to O ?? superbax, BlueLips, sammyplus3, kristibel ?
    I think I'm close! Maybe baby gave me ferns from a couple of days ago, now OPK's getting darker, and EWCM, and zits, woohoo! I have my 2nd tracking blood test tomorrow if I can find a lab open to do it LOL, so hopefully that will confirm . Yeee Haaa

I only have two days of work at my current job next week, then onto my new preg friendly job! Plus its our 6th anniversary next w'end, I'm looking forward to our getaway for a few nights too. Just for a change of scenery, and no housework to do LOL! Should be a good couple of weeks ahead.... conception would top it off VERY nicely

Looks like this Vitex is helping kick things back into line Would be nice to get UTD this cycle, and not have to worry about seeing a FS and getting Clomid etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd 8 today af is finally gone
    Have to get some opk today to start testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PA80 im pretty sure i should O tomorrow my opk's are getting darker and i think my surge will be today if it wasnt last night. Dh and i had a really bad sleep last night and he was up for work at 4.15am i really hope i can squeeze some baby juice out of him for today and tomorrow. Im feeling sickly today and from my diary this happens around O and for most of the tww great fun it really confuses me, i have total preggo sypmtoms as my tww symptoms. havent checked cm today yet but have been drinking loads of water and some robitussin last nights cm and cervix felt good i dont seem to get the stretchy cm but more watery cm so will use lots of the good lube.

Dh's swimmers are swimming straight and healthy

PA80 i hear ya hunny on the FS side i wanna get utd this cycle so bad and so does dh so we dont have to go down the full blown FS route if im not i need to do the cycle tracking bloods next cycle as well as a u/s and Dh to have his swimmers checked i just dunno how we will be able to do it all.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies!!!

PA80 I so hope you are about to pop an eggy my sweet!! xoxoxoox

Welcome everyone else sorry you didn't get your BFPs in March!! xoxoxox

I really do not want a December Baby. I have 2 dates that emotionally I try to forget as hard as I can BUT if this is what the universe wants then we will schedule a C section so That bubs isn't born on one of those days. If I fell pregnant bub would be due the day Laykin left me. 18th of December I am plodding along not expecting anything, realising that I could tear apart my bodies symptoms and it wouldnt help with the Clomid. I am CD7 CP is high soft and closed and lots and lots of lotiony CM I can start my opks on CD 10 and FX will see a surge CD12!! we shall see!!

lots of love to everyone xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

how are we all today ?

I'm absolutely exhausted working 6 days this week and am just shattered. I am currently CD 13 and if i did ovulate i think it was CD 9. But i'm going to hold out till CD 28 to test. I really don't think i will get pregnant but one can hope ! Also been very hungry and eating more than usual but i think my overactive thyroid is to blame.

PA80 - I'm on Vitex for my PCOS and i found it really helpful. I hope it helps your cycle and gets you ovulating perfectly on time. It all sounds very promising. You have a wonderful few weeks coming up you get a BFP to top it off! You so deserve it.

I like the idea of a fertilized egg for Easter

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

PA80  (20-03-2011)