+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, thinking of you lovely and hope that your levels start to climb rapidly. You're in my prayers. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (27-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On another note, AF started today. Only small amount of spotting but def. the beginning of her visit. So, I'll keep checking in here but otherwise I'll be moving over to May.
    everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nef - hope that line gets darker for you!!

Lannie - sorry to hear AF has arrived. Good luck for may

AFM, af is due on Friday and I always get brownish cm/spotting for about 3-4 days before she arrives due to the endo. So far I've had none of that, only creamy cm. I hope that's a good sign...got my fingers and toes crossed although trying not to think about it too much. Also really impressed that I haven't tested yet. I promised myself I wasn't going to test until the day AF was due to arrive. Wish me luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Slf not holding out hope here tho I'm so proud of you for not testing I don't know how you do it haha, FX for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, I'm just popping my head in to say GoodBye
    My gorgeous friend Kylie will be taking over the front page updates, as she mentioned.

Beautiful Butterfly I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers, I really hope things turn out well for you, I am so sorry you are going through a rough time right now. Please feel free to PM me or chase me down if you wanna chat about how you're feeling. xo

As you know I got my BFP early in April, we had a scan last week and could not detect a heartbeat, and bubs looked smaller than should for dates.
    We had a follow up scan today, and things aren't looking great. At this stage bubs is hanging in, still no detectable HB but there has been growth since last week. Bubs has a 50/50 chance of making it. We will go back next Monday for another look, to see if bubs is a fighter and has grown, and has a heart beat, or if we are preparing to say goodbye to another one of our children.

I am an absolute mess, my broken heart feels like its being torn apart again, just when we thought it would heal a little.

I wish you all the very best, I hope you get your BFP's, and sticky babies to all those who have already.

xoxo PA

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG HUGS PA.. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie- so sorry about AF so sorry FX may is your months xxxxxxx

PA80- thanks for staying in touch with us in April. I really hope and will pray that your bub hangs on and you get your miracle xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG HUGS PA,
    Thank-you for your kind words. You and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers. I so hope a positive result comes your way soon. Please take care and thank-you for all your help and support xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA I am sorry you have had some worrying news. I hope you and your bubba are ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Try to rest as much as possible and I hope your family and friends take care of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA, I am so sorry to hear. I am hoping so much that bubs stays strong.