+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Silentrockfaery -Hmmm I used the confirm early pregnancy tests strips...they worked really well when I had just fallen pregnant(they are pink lines) It does look like a line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I get back to my place (still havent fully moved in with DP, live with my parents LOL) I will do some IC's until af comes. not using any more FRs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Hope you've all enjoyed your Easter Tuesday! Back to work for me tomorrow. Today is CD36. Had small amount of pink tinged CM today so that could mean that AF is just around the corner. Will be pleased if it arrives soon - means that I'm in with a chance still for May! Wld love a BFP for my b'day!

Take care everyone, not too many days left in April. All the best for anyone still waiting to test.
    xxx
    Last edited by lannie; 26-04-2011 at 18:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD37 for me today still no AF have gone as long as CD39 so will wait till thurs and test, hoping hard!

Silent- gosh you must be so frustrated! Really hoping you get a solid answer soon xx

Lannie- in the same boat as you fingers crossed we know soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Elle!!!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Elle & Lannie xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (28-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lannie & BB! Hoping for some good news tomorrow!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Im also CD39 today but have done a couple of tests with internet cheapies and got a bfn...Im always a very regualar 28day cycle, AF was one day late when i tested with my DD2 and i got a faint 2nd line. I did just have a bub 3 mths ago and this would of been my second period since the birth, but even with my first daughter my cycle went straight back to its regular cycle...im so confused, we are not using any birth control and were wanting to ttc #3 in another couple of months time, so if i am UTD i will be very excited...and if im not i just need to sort out this cycle and find my Ovulation day again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am out I did a pg test this morning and BFN but AF isn't due till Sunday so I will wait for that. But I guess it means I can drink at m own wedding and wait till next month.

to everyone else think I will move to May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Hoping I was just updating the front page, and moved you to today, not sure if you are testing today or not, but when I did it, it coloured you purple all by itself, I hope it is pyschic and you get your BFP this w'end! Just wanted to let ya know
    Tested again on Sunday and BFN so will see how we go this week!! hoping that it stays purple would be so great to have a xmas baby but am just not sure...

Been MIA over xmas catching up on Smallville nice way to spend a weekend watching those bodies hubby worked all weekend so it was rather quiet at our place...
    will catch up an read all the posts later today first day back at work after 5 days and 4 of the boys worked all weekend so have to work out their pays and get it all sent off to sydney....