+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can see that wittle blue line too hunny!!!! crossing everything for you that it gets lots darker hunny in the coming days!!! I definately can see a blue line an evap line would have no colour!!!! xoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaarrrgh!! CD 35 for me today. Still no AF!! This just sucks. I mentioned in a previous post that I'd be heading to May thread soon. Seriously think that I'll be skipping that altogether and starting a June post the way I'm going.

Had EWCM at wierd times this month, sometime last week. Maybe I just O'd really late. Am on holidays at the moment so maybe my ovaries decided they were on holidays too! Seriously doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Bfp

hi ladies,

i am a regular vistitor of Bub Hub but never post!!

well i just got a BFP!!! ( i needed to tell someone!!)

the first line is the UTD ONe hehehhee

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62123795@N03/5652108218/

I cant believe it my DS is 19 months old and this was our first month of trying, my last period was 9 march and they are so irregualr im not sure how far along i am,.

Not really sure what to do now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations!!! That is great news. All the best for a wonderful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie, i didnt get BFP untill day 45 of cycle!! fingers crossed for you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leahmumma For This Useful Post:

lannie  (25-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the hugs & comments ladies so great to be around ladies that understand.
    I am just depressed atm.. but i'll get over it eventually prob when AF goes away.

lannie: theres still a chance you can get your BFP, as we know its not over till AF arrives. you get ur BFP hun xx

Congrats leahmumma 1st try too. thats great!

silent: thats def a positive hope its only gets darker for you hun so happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well im moving over to may....af this morning no warning (cheers af) so CD1 for me, at least she is on time for the second time ever.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wickednails thinking of you precious lady. this TTC rollercoaster isn't as easy for some of us as it is blessed for others. I am glad that AF has shown up precious I hope the FS pumps up your clomid and you get that sticky bubby you so so so very much deserve. I am always always here for you hunny. xoxoxoxoxoxo

lannie I so so so hope that you did O late and you caught the eggy hunny!!! and that BFN turns into a BFP xoxox

BB78 thinking of you hun, this journey teaches you things about yourself you never realised. I hope that things are easier for you and you get your BFP very soon xoxox

congrats leahmumma. You are very very very blessed xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wickednails-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leahmumma View Post
    Lannie, i didnt get BFP untill day 45 of cycle!! fingers crossed for you!
    Wow, 45 days! What brand of PG test did you use? I used a cheapie first of all, but then tried FR and got 2 more BFN's. If I did O l late, then pretty sure I would've missed our chance for this month unfortunately. Time will tell I guess. Thanks for giving me hope though. Maybe I'll just keep my fingers crossed! Congratulations again on your exciting news, you much be so pleased.
    XX