+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dunno. I'm not convinced. DP and I used condoms this month. Sure they were a few years out of date, but they were condoms...

I couldn't possibly be, could I?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Congrats Silent!!!! *doing the happy dance *
    Hope I get one tomorrow too!!!!
    What an awesome Easter pressie x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ive got my fingys crossed for you babe, take care and have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    I dunno. I'm not convinced. DP and I used condoms this month. Sure they were a few years out of date, but they were condoms...

I couldn't possibly be, could I?
    Looks like it to me, was it a fresh HPT? Do another one in the morning and let us know!! Can I colour you purple????
    If there is a 'possibility' that some swimmers have snuck past, like before or after, if you get my drift, then I'd say you are looking very much like being early UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle Day 37 ... AF just arrived so colour me green gutted really upset.. no christmas baby.
    AF was 6 days late.. total long emotional cycle that I timed BD perfectly & yet no pregnancy.
    I now enter my 6th cycle TTC ... not long for many but long for me I can only hope for my birthday next month I get a BFP.

Congrats to all who got their BFPs & will have christmas babies Ill be lieing if I didnt say I am very envious.

And for the rest to test in April inc my friend Elle I hope there are BFPs waiting for you too xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (24-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB- I've PM you xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BB,
    Thinking of you hun. CD34 for me and another BFN this morning, so no Christmas bub for us either. Just want AF to arrive now so we can move on.
    My birthday is next month also! Maybe we'll both get lovely b'day pressies. What date is your birthday? Mine's the 26th. We're just entering our 7th month TTC now. Like you, I know that compared to many it's not that long, but it certainly doesn't make it any easier. So, thinking of you sweetie. Hope that the Easter Bunny brought you loads of chocolate to comfort eat!!
    Take care.
    XX

Happy Easter everyone. I hope that you all have a lovely day with your loved ones.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    BB- I've PM you xxxxxx
    Thanks sweetie, I tried to reply but it says your inbox is full. Thank you so much for your friendship & support hun... I hope you still get your BFP this month hun.

Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Hi BB,
    Thinking of you hun. CD34 for me and another BFN this morning, so no Christmas bub for us either. Just want AF to arrive now so we can move on.
    My birthday is next month also! Maybe we'll both get lovely b'day pressies. What date is your birthday? Mine's the 26th. We're just entering our 7th month TTC now. Like you, I know that compared to many it's not that long, but it certainly doesn't make it any easier. So, thinking of you sweetie. Hope that the Easter Bunny brought you loads of chocolate to comfort eat!!
    Take care.
    XX

Happy Easter everyone. I hope that you all have a lovely day with your loved ones.
    X

Thanks Lannie hun, my birthday is on the 21st May so maybe we will get BFPs for our birthdays that would be great!

silent: congratulations!!! that is a BFP very happy for you!!!

AFM: AF is painful right off the bat, severe cramping nausea & feeling weak the later it is the worst it is! so in for a painful heavy flow 7-10 days

Hope everyone is having a lovely easter, pouring rain here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB so sorry honey big hugs. See you in May we'll test together and I hope we both get bfps this time