+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ky.....me wanna give you a hug, just breathe it out. I know what its like to have that extra child sometimes.

Im doing ok, having heeps of o pain as i have finished my provera 2 days ago and now waiting for af to show her face. Im not having any cramps yet which is normal 2 days before, just a throbbing left O. Which is strong enough for my to take a painie tab.

I have work experience tomorrow with an awesome crew of ladies (two), so they kinda know whats been going on with me so ill just let then know im in pain and will answer the phone and book app with a smile instead of shampooing.

So i will update as soon as the witch pops in.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wickednails good hunny you keep me updated on how your going!! and good luck with work experience tomorrow my sweet xoxoxoxo

I just realised If I fell pregnant with this cycle the baby is due the day I found out I was pregnant with Laykin....sighs. I didn't think about it til just now. I cried all last Christmas praying my body had been the right environment for my little angel but was not to be. I found out on the 23rd he had grown wings and started to soar.........wow this would be my third cycle on Clomid and third Pregnancy TTC not often am i speechless...........kisses to heaven to all the gorgeous angel babies who have touched my heart through your wonderful parents xooxoxoxoxoxoxoox

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If I am stil trying in May bubs is due on my Birthday!!! Having my Baby c section on Laykins special day that I will always hold in my heart as only a mummy who can feel her body changing already!!! I would be honoured my children to meet a week before christmas to love care remember and add another bundle to take home with us and hear the gentle flapping in the air of our angel babies not coming home but always sitting above us watching us through the happiness and sadness!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

im new here

Me and DF have been trying to conceive since August 2010 no luck as yet

this will be our 8 month in trying and im positive that April will be our month!

PA80 my test date will be April 12th same as Funky

Mwaahh kisses and hugs to everyone, Night Night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls how r we all

I'm just waiting to O CD9 here just gotta do it coz I sure as hell don't want fertility drugs but hey I'll do wat ever it takes

Thanks
    Reviews
    All Updated Ladies Let me know if I missed anyone, I'm a bit over-tired at the mo!

I've had quite an interesting day... too tired to re-write it, so feel free to stalk my TTC diary if you like
    Started my O tracking bloods, and it seems that maybe the vitex is having an effect... things are looking good for O on time but I forgot to OPK today, so hope the bloods catch my surge! Maybe Baby says keep busy in the bedroom, its not far off! Woo Hoo, happy with that at CD11

Feeling good about this cycle, things are falling into place; new job that will be preg friendly, O tracking, DH on board with TTC, its our anniversary this month and my Bday in April.... lets hope its topped off with happy news.
    I need to start planning what to do for my boy's 1st angelversary in May.... but trying not to stress about it and ruin my chance of O this cycle, so might wait a bit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (18-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mwahs HO and PA I would love to be able to release some balloons here on Austins birthday hunny!!! I know I can't be there but I know how special a day it is for you and hubby BIG love to you my precious xoxoxooxoxoxox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

PA80  (18-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please put me in for the 7th? For everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF arrived right on time as per usual.. I don't think i'm actually ovulating at the moment, it's really weird for me to be getting my period exactly every 28 days, it usually fluctuates between 27-31 days and it hasn't been, seems like my body still thinks it's on the pill, oh well we'll find out for sure this cycle.

CD1 today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Af came today

My cycle is irregular between 28-33 days so can you please put me down for testing on the 19th April.