+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BB, how did the party go? Hope it was fun!

Beautiful - hope that the day has moved along a bit faster for you so that you can put your mind at ease. xx

Elle - cycles usually around 29 days for me, but have had 33 day cycle in past 6 months. So, not sure what is going on. MAybe I'm just skipping this one altogether. Could have sworn this morning that AF was coming, but again, nothing.

So, CD 32 it is and waiting.... Just had a thought, last month I took vitex and had a 29 day cycle. Didn't take it this month. Wonder if that has anything to do with it... THink I'll take it again this month, whenever the cycle begins. Actually, might just start taking it now. And Robitussin too. Whatever might help to get this little bundle of joy finally on board!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful, hope ur day didn't go to slowly. Good luck and i hope all is ok.

Nef, your signs sound very promising. I'm cd21 and I've had a bit of cramping on and off today also heaps of creamy cm but that's it. Not getting my hopes up coz I honestly don't feel like its our month this month. I'm planning to test next Friday. I promised myself I wasn't going to test early this month...let's see how I go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, My partner and I are in our second month of ttc, dp had vasectomy reversal end of last year so we were given the green light to start trying last month as his sperm was up to 60% which is really good for after vasectomy reversal... Anyway funny thing is my breasts are already tender, I still have over a week to go til af arrives, so feeling a bit confused... Am I just stressing about being pg that I am telling myself I already am... Usually breasts don't get tender til perhaps 5 days prior to af!!! weird!!! Any advice??? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well im 11dpo and test today was bfn, i have the sorest boobies, no cramps so will just hang in there all weekend until af is due. I have fs app on thurs to find out what our next move will be.

Have a great easter and long weekend, muwah to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful. I had some cramping it's was only mild still am getting some occasionally. With my spotting it was brown and I'm not sure the size in terms of coins but I could do without a liner if I had of wanted to as it was more of a stain on a leak. It was there everytime I wiped though. Hope that helps how did the test results go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stain not a leak I meant to write. On my phone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by raonililyandjudesmum View Post
    Hi everyone, My partner and I are in our second month of ttc, dp had vasectomy reversal end of last year so we were given the green light to start trying last month as his sperm was up to 60% which is really good for after vasectomy reversal... Anyway funny thing is my breasts are already tender, I still have over a week to go til af arrives, so feeling a bit confused... Am I just stressing about being pg that I am telling myself I already am... Usually breasts don't get tender til perhaps 5 days prior to af!!! weird!!! Any advice??? Thanks
    This is great news that your partner's swimmers are back in action!! Great to hear. Our bodies can do very strange things to us, when we want them too!
    Implantation usually takes about 8-10 days and then the symptoms are 'supposed' to begin. Everyone is different though. There's been 2 months where I've been positive I'm UTD - sore bb's, feeling nauseaous and bloated, exhausted and emotional, but AF arrived on cue.... Frustrating and wierd.
    I wish you all the very best and hope that your symptoms are early signs for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many waiting for late AF or BFP, I hope you all get BFP's not AF. Its hard when AF doesn't arrive on time, but then you don't get a BFP straight away, but there is still hope!! I have my purple texta ready for you all

BB- I hope DD's B'day was lovely, and you get your BFP soon

Beautiful- any news yet sweetie? My thoughts are with you, I'm feeling very scared myself, with things still a little up in the air for me too. Hopefully my 2nd scan on Wednesday will put my mind at ease. I really hope you get good news. I bled a little with my first, and it was just implantation.

Again, my apologies for being slack with the updating of page one, my m/s lasts all day and I'm struggling both physically & emotionally. We are holding our breath to see a heartbeat on Wednesday, as last Tuesday's didn't pick one up. My hCG results were good, so that is a sign of a healthy bub.

Congrats to the recent BFP's wishing you an uneventful 9 months.
    And to all those still in the game
    Commiserations to Leee, I hope you find a new donor asap, and can get a shot at May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping28 View Post

I tested this morning and BFN will wait a couple of days and test again... trying to look at the positive side of it though and maybe it is too early...
    Hoping I was just updating the front page, and moved you to today, not sure if you are testing today or not, but when I did it, it coloured you purple all by itself, I hope it is pyschic and you get your BFP this w'end! Just wanted to let ya know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all Thank you for all the birthday wishes for my daughter she had a wonderful day. I'll attach a pic (hope it works). ifnot u can see it in profile pic.

Sadly after midnight the migraine I woke up with Thursday morning just kept getting worse & I was throwing up.. so went to hospital.. put on a drip as I was dehydrated & exhausted. They had no idea why I was throwing up, I mention I could be pregnant but of course the urine test was BFN so they took bloods but results may not be back till after the long weekend. In the meantime I am CD 36 ... AF 5 days late! all I get is BFNs so no idea why I wouldnt be getting a positive as my last LMP was 19th March. I would be 5wks pregnant now. even if I ovulated late I would nearly be 14 DPO.. so I should get something!? this cycle just goes on & on.... so I am just waiting for AF... I fear I am gonna skip all of april without having AF...

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MamaHearts5; 23-04-2011 at 15:47.