+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stay positive i had spotting for about two weeks or maybe even more and I had a big bright red bleed too and bubs stayed put. It was one of the most stressful times of my life but it was all worth it. Try to stay relaxed and do nothing. I tried to rest in bed as much as possible. I found the more I exerted myself the more I would bleed. PM me if you have more questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (21-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all love seeing those Bfps congrats!!

CD 35 for me still no AF yet but still BFNs long cycle sadly for me but at least it's my daughters 2yo birthday today so have that to keep my mind off things xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78: Try and keep positive. Happy Birthday to your daughter, hope she has a great day!

This morning I do 2 cheap nternet tests and got 2 strong red lines, best lines I've had so far. Lets hope this means my HCG levels have doubled and we'll get good news at the hospital tonight xo
    Last edited by BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY; 22-04-2011 at 07:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Beautiful butterfly, it's sounding like you will have great news at the hospital tonight. Looking forward to hearing how you go.

BB - hang in there and enjoy your daughters birthday. Hope that she has a great day and that you do too!

AFM - CD32 for me today. BFN this morning so guess that I'm just going to have a longer cycle too. Ah well. If AF is going to turn up, I wish she'd just turn up NOW so I can look forward to next month.

Hope everyone has a lovely day,
    XX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (22-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB I'm there with you cd33 BFN have a great day with you daughter! Hang in there!

Lannie- sorry for thenBFN are you usually regular?

AFM- so CD33 of a possible 39 BFN this morning but sore heavy boobs last two days, only ever had sore nipples, don't know If this means much, I'll keep playing the waiting game!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!
    Beautiful I had spotting last week followed by a bfn. On my birthday of all days!!! I thought that I was out for the month. Ilte spotting lasted 3-4 days only light. Enough for a liner. It's stopped now and my bfps are getting darker each day. Fingers crossed for you. I think it's implantation bleed specially since your bfps are getting darker. I don't envy those with long cycles! I hope you all get bfps for being so patient!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to intrusion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just checked beautiful I had 5 days of light spotting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to intrusion For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There was a lady in here last year that had bleeding past 12 weeks and it was bright red. It is definately possible to spot and still have a very healthy pregnancy, esp if it is old blood. It takes a few days to come out and therefore at this stage would be implantation bleeding
    Goodluck BB hunny. Hoping those levels are taking big leaps!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

INTRUSION: Thank-you for sharing. I'm day 3 of spotting, just needing a liner. I so hope your right! May I ask did you hav any cramping or pain or was there just small spots of blood. My biggest been around size of 20cent coin, others 10 cents... Oh goodness you got a BFN on your Birthday, you poor thing xoxo

Congrats on your BFP!! I hope its just implantation bleeding, will find out in a few hours. Time is going sooooooo slow today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck BB I hope you get great results tonight
    AFM I'm on CD20 today and I swear if I'm not pregnant this month my body will get an A+++ for excellent deception! I've had nausea the last 4 days, back aches, tiredness, sore (.)(.) that feel like they've gotten bigger, and cramps for 2 days the day before last. So will wait and see, not testing til next Wed or Thurs when my Internet cheapie POAS arrive, the wait is going to kill me.
    How is everyone else traveling, it's been a bit quiet lately.