+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger, oh well always next time.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    intrusion congratulations hun!!!

lannie I am so sorry for you and your families loss hunny xoox
    Last cycle I seriously stressed myself out of ovulating literally. I felt strange and I am on Clomid and had worked perfect the previous 2 months. I had so much on my plate and little to no sleep and my body just reacted. The part of your brain that controls your hormones controls your adrenal glands and cortisol which helps your stress and blood pressure, so it is very very easy to have so much on your plate that your cycle can vary.
    Thinking of you hunny in what I know is a very difficult time for your family xoxoxo

Pharoh I am so sorry for your loss. I lost 2 little angels at the end of last year one after another, I was blessed physically that I lost them naturally, with very heavy bleeding but emotionally it is extremely draining and hard to deal with. I hope you continue to lose this one naturally and you can start TTC when you feel comfortable.
    I have a long history of cysts on my ovaries. damn bloody annoying things. I don't ovulate and they go from follies to cysts. I put myself under so much pressure last cycle I ended up with 3 cysts on my right side ranging from 3.4cm-4cm in size. thank goodness my awesome FS said we would keep plodding along with the clomid, that I will always have cysts and I am trying to relax my body!!
    My FS charges $70 to see him and I get $35 back. I would be ringing around to see what gyno/FS charge in your area. I adore my FS he is amazing I wouldnt have this chance without him.
    good luck hun xoxo

Leeee sorry that the witch turned up hunny!! I hope your next cycle is more successful!! xoxo

hoping28 good luck I hope this turns from a Bfn to a BFP!! xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

lannie  (21-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    THanks Funky Mummy. You're such a sweetie.

Hoping28 - don't stress just yet - it may very well turn into a BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you.

Lee -

It's CD31 for me. Will test again in the morning just in case. Who know what my crazy, confused body is doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats greeneyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats green eyes and Intrusion it's nice to come in and see bfps!!!

Sorry to the ladies who got AF or bfns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Intrusion CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear AF showed up for some, good luck for next month xo

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ..and our donor has dropped us too. oh goody. i hate men!
    dp still has sore breasts though, has had for about a week. if they stay sore there will be a doctor appt. hmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had spotting?

I have ended up at hospital last night after a call to the maternal health nurse who told me to go in. They are monitoring me, did blood & urine tests and an internal.... They said it could be one of three things: Eptopic, miscarriage or an early pregnancy. They were very helpful. Reassured us that some women have implantation bleeding, some bleed and it is fine.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Have to back to the hospital tomorrow night at the same time as last night to get more tests. There are 2 possible outcomes either blood test will show levels have doubled or they are less and the pregnancy is at risk.

Such an anxious time. We are try to look at positives and not give up hope just yet.

PLEASE PRECIOUS BABY STICK AND STAY SAFE INSIDE ME, WE WANT TO MEET YOU AT CHRISTMAS XOXO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY View Post
    Has anyone had spotting?

I have ended up at hospital last night after a call to the maternal health nurse who told me to go in. They are monitoring me, did blood & urine tests and an internal.... They said it could be one of three things: Eptopic, miscarriage or an early pregnancy. They were very helpful. Reassured us that some women have implantation bleeding, some bleed and it is fine.

Anyone experienced anything like this?

Have to back to the hospital tomorrow night at the same time as last night to get more tests. There are 2 possible outcomes either blood test will show levels have doubled or they are less and the pregnancy is at risk.

Such an anxious time. We are try to look at positives and not give up hope just yet.

PLEASE PRECIOUS BABY STICK AND STAY SAFE INSIDE ME, WE WANT TO MEET YOU AT CHRISTMAS XOXO
    I had spotting with my first and now she's one year old. Good luck I hope bubs stays sticky. Did they see a sac on the scan?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (21-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip thank-you SOOOOOO much for your reply. You have put my mind at ease Congrats on your beautiful little one XO

They haven't done a scan. Will book me in for one on Saturday if my levels have doubled late tomorrow night.

Looks like spotting has stop, so hope so!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY; 21-04-2011 at 22:52.