Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pharaoh.. Sorry you have to go through any of this. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    Never realised this would be such a huge issue. From what i was told you bleed and it's over. Well I just got called up to my doctors office.
    Apparantly his interupation of my test results is that there is few problems and he wanted to book me in for a urgent D&C.
    He called the gyno office and most of them are private doctors and won't see me. Public gyno is booked out and tied up with emergancy patients so I was told to stick it out. Basically it's coming into Easter holidays and they aren't taking any patients unless they are giving birth or in life and death emergancy.
    However should i get worst bleeding then i will be considered A1 priority. In the meantime i should sit tight, letter in hand for the emergancy dept just incase.
    Lol....Great health system we have.
    On a positive note, at least the test did discover that i have cyst on the ovaries again, yay for me.

My what a emotional roller coaster you do not need!!I am so sorry you are going through this & really hope you can been seen sooner then later. Wishing you all the best & speedy recovery/wellness hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, i just didn't realise it was more complex, guess people don't talk about the unfortunate loss and what to expect. I'm fine emotionally, just physically on the inside it looks a bit untidy. Nothing serious, I'll be right. My bank balance isn't this week, all these test and doctors appointments and i've got to go back next week and do them all over again. lol....there goes $500.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies please put me down as purple

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Congratulations greeneyes81, I wish you all the very best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news, congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pharaoh, you really do not need all of this that's for sure. THinking of you and sending you lots and lots of hugs.

Greeneyes, congratulations!!!!!!! That is great news. WIshing you all the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Does anyone know if stress can affect the length of the luteal phase? Still no AF, but had stressful couple of weeks. My uncle was diagnosed with septacaemia yesterday and passed away today, which is really sad. It is a blessing really though as he was in so much pain. Had not a drop of sleep last night and just feel so, so sad for my aunty. Not sure how she's going to cope.

Also, last week some friends asked if they and their baby daughter could come and live with us while they are building their house. I really wanted to help them out but just felt that DH and I really need our space while TTC. I also have quite a stressful job so really need 'quiet time' at home. Anyway to cut a long story short, offered them to stay for about 3 months and I think they were okay with that. Just been feeling like such a bad friend though. Still a tad stressed about them staying for that amount of time cos I really need my space. Love my friends dearly though and it's not that I don't want them to stay. Felt a bit like stuck b/w a rock and a hard place! Anyway, that's been stressing me out too.

So needless to say, no sleep at all for me the past couple of nights. Can't stop thinking about my friends, but especially about my dear uncle and my aunty. Please say a prayer for him that he goes to heaven quickly!!

Thanks for listening ladies. Sorry for moaning.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes81 View Post
    Hi ladies please put me down as purple
    Congrats xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie, sorry for your loss xx