+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry pharaoh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,

I've just read through the thread a bit - didn't before I posted my post as I'm on my phone and I'm so sorry Pharoah to hear of your loss and what you must be going though it must be a tough time it's good your DH is so supportive, I'm sorry too for writing my post after yours it must seem so insensitive that I'm moaning on when you are going through this I'm sorry I didn't read your post first I was in the wrong head space at the time

Thinking of you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleyorkshirepudding For This Useful Post:

pharaoh  (20-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#2 Just thought I would share this site great Q&A on OPKs & HPTs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (19-04-2011),MummyLip  (19-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Hubby has gone away today for 3 nights and we are 3DPO I think, sent him a message before saying I've been feeling sick, sore back and cramping and he comes back with, good lord woman, it's too early for that isn't it? The boys would have only just reached the beach hahaha
    Just thought I'd share and give you a laugh
    Hope everyone is traveling well, my thoughts are with you pharaoh I unfortunately know how hard it would be for you, just know that we are all thinking of you x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nef For This Useful Post:

Autumnlove  (20-04-2011),MummyLip  (19-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unsure

So I was due for AF on Sunday (according to 28 day cycle) but hasn't shown up yet & got a BFN yesterday.
    Had a few tiny cramps - but nothing like AF; also very sensitive to smell & feeling very tired. Also havent had any PMS yet.

MC'd feb 12, then got AF 5 weeks later (after day 1 of bleeding), so not sure if that has thrown my cycles out to 5 weeks instead of 4.

Waiting until weekend to test again incase I am on a 5 week instead of 4.

Congrats to all those BFP's & condolences to the losses Sure know what that feels like!

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies.
    Lozza, so sorry to hear of your loss earlier this year. It could be that your cycles are still getting back to normal, or it could be a good sign as well! Wishing you all the best.

LIttleyorkshirepud - take it easy on yourself! We all feel like that at times. Hope that the choccy did the trick and that you're feeling much better!

Well, CD30 today and still no AF, unless it arrives later in the day. My longest cycle in the past 6 months was 33 days, so I guess I'll wait until then and test again. I tested yesterday morning with cheapie test and got BFN, so see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone CD 33 for me 2 days late with AF. feeling awfull got horrible insomnia past 8-10days just can't sleep & with my son who gets up at 5am each day I am just pure exhausted.
    Symptoms I have ATM besides insomnia is bloated, acne, sore boobs, very hungry ESP in the mornings when I usually don't eat breakfast. & blocked sinuses. The bloat n acne are my usual AF signs so I'm still waiting for AF just hate that she's late for no reason!! I did not wanna be this bloated for my daughters birthday on Friday.

Lannie hope you get ur bfp soon Hun xx

I'm on my phone so will do more personals when I get home xx hugs & babydust x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (20-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI GUYS
    CD27 for me and still no usual signs of AF actually feeling great not grumpy like i normally would be at this time.... only thing i do have is Thrush i think, so will treat that and hopefully we should either get a BFP or AF in the next week....

Goodluck for everyone still to test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never realised this would be such a huge issue. From what i was told you bleed and it's over. Well I just got called up to my doctors office.
    Apparantly his interupation of my test results is that there is few problems and he wanted to book me in for a urgent D&C.
    He called the gyno office and most of them are private doctors and won't see me. Public gyno is booked out and tied up with emergancy patients so I was told to stick it out. Basically it's coming into Easter holidays and they aren't taking any patients unless they are giving birth or in life and death emergancy.
    However should i get worst bleeding then i will be considered A1 priority. In the meantime i should sit tight, letter in hand for the emergancy dept just incase.
    Lol....Great health system we have.
    On a positive note, at least the test did discover that i have cyst on the ovaries again, yay for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#2 Just thought I would share this site great Q&A on OPKs & HPTs
    I found this site a while ago and it has some really interesting information and tests!