+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pharaoh & Intrusion, I am so sorry

Congratulations to all the ladies who have got their bfp. Wishing u all the very best.

Not much happening with me atm. Im cd17 and not really sure when O was this month. I think I missed my surge as I never got a positive opk. Had heaps of cd12 & 13 so I guess we'll just wait and see hey. I think I need a new hobby to keep me occupied during the tww....hmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pharaoh- I'm soooo sorry (((hugs))) xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately, I have updated the front page, but if I missed anyone let me know.
    Happy Birthday to Intrusion (& myself LOL) for yesterday. Intrusion, I haven't coloured you on the front page, I hope things work out.

Congratulations to Elmobub, Shortii, Beautifulbutterfly, Cam11 and Cee

And big hugs to Pharaoh and your angel baby So sorry to hear of your loss, that happened to me in October, it wasn't nice. Stay strong and take good care of yourself

Its nice to paint some more purple on the list, I will try to keep it up to date faster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've had insomnia all week I can't get comfy .. Just restless... Just did a HPT ... BFN of course dunno Y I torture myself ? CD 32 out of possible 34. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hugs and well wishes. I'm ok. I cried alot yesterday, more out a fright as i was rushed up to the hospital for ultrasounds and test incase i had a eptopic pregnancy but thankfully they couldn't see any concerns there.
    It's sad to have those hopes distroyed but the way i see it, it wasn't meant to be and now they will investigate why as it's been a long journey and has to be reasons why my body is less fertile than 2 yrs ago and not able to carry at present.

Someone could of told me how painful this was going to be, ouch....
    I feel like i am swimming in my underwear. Never in my life have i experienced anything like it. I've had endo and cyst the size of grapefruit but this is a real nasty one. Doctors did warn me that i will have a flush through....boy were they right.

Hubby has been real supportive, i feel like I've let him down but he reminds me that we have 2 wonderful girls already. I'll be more happy once this has taken it's course and i can focus on everything else thats going on around me.

Cheers ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take care, Pharaoh. I hope that it won't take you too long to recover. xx

Well, I did what I said I wouldn't do and did a test this morning. BFN.
    Well, AF still not here and not sure when it'll decide to arrive but reckon it'll be here in the next day or so. Still hopeful, but pretty certain I'll be off to the May thread.

BB, I know just how you feel!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pharaoh - So sorry for your loss. Must have been such a frightening thing to go through. I'm glad to hear your DH is being so supportive and to see your looking at this through a positive light (as much as one can). I hope everything pyhiscially clears up fast and you and DH work through the loss together. Big 's for you. xx

Intrusion - That must have been tough to see a BFP then a BFN. 's to you. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

BB78 - I was the same, it's hard to turn your brain off at night! I feel like I wont get anxious about next month yet (AF is still here) but I'm sure once it gets closer to 'that time' again I will do exactly the same. Hope you get some good sleep tonight and FX for a late BFP for you, if not I will see you in the May thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's well done ladies it's such great news

Sorry I've been missing in action, had a gastro bug last week, been busy sewing and house cleaning- my dad arrived from the Uk this morning

Commiserations to all the ladies who got AF this month I too am one of those ladies AF turned up this morning so back to day one for me.

mini vent - I am so gutted as with both my DD's we caught on first time so I really (mentally) didn't expect to be trying for a 3rd month arghhhhh - mini vent over, however being on here really grounds me as 2 months of trying is nothing compared to others and I need to get over myself (which I am) as it's not long at all but I suppose we all have a moment of self pity

Fingers crossed for ladies still waiting to test I hope you get your BFP

Off for a cup and some chocolate to perk me up hee hee her

Chat soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pharoah so sorry for your loss, glad your DH is being supportive hope everything works out

Still no signs of AF here and have been having the weirdest SEX dreams sorry if TMI i don't normally have those so will see what happens.... i know that my sex drive goes up just before AF but i normally break out and crave chocolate but none of that this month.... so i have no idea! waiting till POAS tests arrive then i will test and see if this is our month

Found out on sat that friend that miscarried over Xmas is miscarrying again would have just been preggers though so it's a really early one. Feel so sorry for her and her hubby...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ladies who have recieved their BFP SO FANTASTIC. I must say I was relieved to go through the list and see some names that were in Feb and March and are now here coloured purple. Well done!

AF ladies. So sorry.. it's hard to get past another AF.

Pharaoh - Hugs xx