+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats to Everyone who has had BFP over the Weekend
    lots of Xmas babies

had minor cramping this morning and late yesterday so not holding out too much hope that this is our month.... going to just see how i get one according to FF af is due on thursday basing that on a 28 day cycle... but cause mine are so eratic i'm just waiting to see....still feeling a little nauseous like i have a lump in my throat....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (18-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Can I join the purple BFP bandwagon??

Got my BFP yesterday morning (10DPO) on an internet cheapie, but it was very faint so I didn't believe it! Used a First Response last night and again this morning and got a perfect positive both times!

Symptoms so far: (.Y.)'s are sore and nipples look like strawberries!! Indigestion feeling and a little gassy, a bit crampy down there (but that could also be the gas ), other than that, perfectly normal. Going to make an appointment with my GP for Wed - as long as I keep getting positives till then (haha still in disbelief, so going to get some more FR tests today!!!). According to FF, I'm due 28 Dec.

Sending LOADS of baby dust to those still to test and to the others that got a pos this weekend, I'll see you in the Dec Due thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Cam11, Shortiii & butterfly!!!!
    Good to see a some more BFP's for April. Seems like everyone's having alot more luck towards the end of the month, lets hope that stays the case for those left to test!!
    AFM- Just waiting for AF to say goodbye to start another round. Have alot of time off with DH over easter so hoping I'll get my BPF next month .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (18-04-2011),cam11  (18-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!!!!! Congratulations Cam11, Shortii and Butterfly!!!!

Such exciting news for you all!! Here's to a fantastically sticky, hassle free 9 months ahead! Just great news, you must be absolutely over the moon. Looks like Santa is bringing lots of goodies for Christmas this year!

CD 29 today. Wierd, and again TMI, but today have HEAPS of EWCM after going to the loo, which is still strange. Normally dry or kinda creamy so this is just odd. AF due any day now and have managed to restrain myself from testing (which I'm quite proud of as I'm a bit of a test-addict!!) Trying to hold off testing till Thursday, if AF hasn't arrived.

Anyway, congrats again on the wonderful BFP's and fingers crossed for the rest of us!
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    So strong AF pains keep running to the loo but nothing yet, getting some stitch pain on my left hand side don't know what to make of it,
    CD 29 of possible 39

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cam11

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

cam11  (18-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all those expecting, hope you have a great xmas pressie!

Unfortunately our hopes were broken this morning.
    That pregnancy test on Sunday must of been a indictation of what was to unfold within the next 24hrs.
    I have miscarried, embryo has aborted. Doctors were great, they did ultrasounds and blood test but there is nothing they can do but monitor. Thankfully everything is aborting naturally and no reason why we can't try again at a later date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the all congrats - I really appreciate it

Just did my 4th POAS for the day, and it's still so all good! I didn't imagine it, it's true! Going to the GP later this arvo. Hope he doesn't think I'm wierd for turning up with a used pee stick in my handbag to show him!!

For those still trying, I can say that I honesty believe that the daily Berocca, 3 x fish oil capsules, 2L of water and a little exercise was what got me my BFP. I've never had any EWCM before, but this time around I actually had some! Oh and DTD the day before and the day of O of course

Hope you don't mind me stalking till the end of the month? I promise I'll be sending all the baby vibes I can muster!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pharaoh, thinking of you. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you lots of hugs. It is good to hear that it'll be okay to try again though, even though that probably doesn't make you feel any better at the moment. Take care sweetie.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    such sad news pharaoh