+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can def see a very faint line... I would keep testing each morning. but as they say a line is a line hope it continues to get darker for you hun... very exciting xx.

I am losing faith in my body atm.. it's just been a roller coaster these past few months of TTC & was so so sure I was preg this cycle but AF is due monday so you would think I would have even a faint line 11 DPO? so I am just waiting for AF to arrive & ignore the preg signs I have as my body just being cruel.

My EDD is the 6th May, so next month is going to be hard anyway, & doubt I'll be TTC in May. to think I should be having a baby soon instead of still TTC one is so painful as the 6th gets closer. If i was pregnant It would soften the pain.. but I just dont think I am anymore.. to be getting posi OPKs but BFN preg tests doesnt give me much hope IYKWIM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    I can def see a very faint line... I would keep testing each morning. but as they say a line is a line hope it continues to get darker for you hun... very exciting xx.

I am losing faith in my body atm.. it's just been a roller coaster these past few months of TTC & was so so sure I was preg this cycle but AF is due monday so you would think I would have even a faint line 11 DPO? so I am just waiting for AF to arrive & ignore the preg signs I have as my body just being cruel.

My EDD is the 6th May, so next month is going to be hard anyway, & doubt I'll be TTC in May. to think I should be having a baby soon instead of still TTC one is so painful as the 6th gets closer. If i was pregnant It would soften the pain.. but I just dont think I am anymore.. to be getting posi OPKs but BFN preg tests doesnt give me much hope IYKWIM

Big hugs to you darling! Did you have trouble falling with your other babies??? Maybe a break in trying will do you the world of good emotionally

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boys was all 1st month TTC. my DD took 6mths xx my angel baby was 1st go too xx I will prob take a month or 2 off if AF arrives xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Intrusion- I can definitely see a faint line, congrats!
    BB78- don't get down, with my DD I didn't get a bfp until I was about 16dpo. Iv heard that some ppl get positive opks when they are utd so hold on and test again in a couple of days, good luck
    AFM I am on CD11 so gearing up for O again
    Theres too much green on the first page so come on bubbas get sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN confirmed by blood test and has some spotting today so CD1 probably tomorrow. What's with a 39-40 day cycle!!!!!!! My body sux atm I think I need to lose a few kilos. I guess I just expected it to happen straight away as it did with my daughter. Oh well first bfn first month plenty more times to try. BB I hope we get our bfp in the May testing.

Congrats intrusion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MummyLips, best of luck next month. It's really frustrating when our bodies don't cooperate with us!!

Lee: best of luck. All sounds very positive!!!

PA80: thanks for the advise. We dtd cd12, 13 & 14 so hopefully we didn't miss O.

I'm cd15 today and ewcm has completely dried up. I guess I'm in the tww now...hopefully we got that egg. It's our last month ttc before going on hormone treatment for endo. Honestly, I'm much more relaxed about it this mth. If it happens I'll be over the moon, if not then I can take a break and just concentrate on getting myself well.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Caitysmum xx

Mummylip: sorry to hear it's bfn Hun I have fingers crossed may is your turn Hun xx big hugs sweets xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Silly me did an early test this afternoon and got a bfn I dont even know when I o'd or even how long my cycles are but if I was following a standard 28day cycle af would be showing up monday,shall test again in 3-4 days I guess..
    Last edited by greeneyes81; 16-04-2011 at 18:44. Reason: added stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,
    Intrusion - congratulations!!!!! That is just wonderful news. All the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

BB78 - I hope that this IS your month and that the test was just a dodgy one that didn't pick up your hormone level. But, if not, rest up during May so that you've got loads of energy to make babies in June!!! Take care lovely.

Mummylip - sorry that you think AF is on the way. I too went through times of a 40 (sometimes up to 60 day cycle)! and know how frustrating it is, especially when TTC! All the best.

Greeneyes - hang in there! We all suffer from testing just that little bit early 'just in case'. I had to restrain myself from testing today too!

Caitysmum - for you!

CD 26 for me today. AF due anywhere from Tuesday to Sunday, depending on what my body decided to do this month!!! Have slight AF pains though. Funnily enough, CM still stretchy (sorry if TMI). Haven't DTD since Monday night so surely can't be semen. (again, sorry for TMI). What do you think it is? Wierd.

Well, today I caught up with my friend who has just told me she was pregnant. It upset me when I heard it the other day, but, did as I said I would and went and bought her a little pressie. Managed to restrain myself from buying something for me too though. Anyway, I was actually really happy when I saw her. She was just glowing. Thankfully, I didn't feel green with envy as I was worried that I would. Phew. Not such a horrible friend afterall!!! She knows that we're TTC, and was really sensitive about it and that made me feel excited about TTC again! Bring it on!!! Now, just need that BFP to greet us!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (17-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie: thanks love. I still have stretchy CM too so no idea wats going on with my body as i didnt think this late in the cycle i wld have & normally dont esp when AF is due soon. I'll test Monday & Friday if AF doesn't arrive 1st.

Greeneyes: early days Hun hope your bfp is soon xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (16-04-2011)