+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA80: I don't normally get a posi preg test this early so I shldnt be freaking out the posi OPK is just made me doubt myself. Not gonna do any testing till Monday now. Will DTD tonight jst incase

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    boobs are slightly sorer today. i (because i'm totally *not* obsessed cough cough) counted 40 weeks from her last period and we'd be due January 2nd. arrgh which due in group would i join?! frustration!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    AF is here

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one ladies as I am brain dead from sitting at a hospital for 9 hours. DH surgery went well and i was able to see him for a couple of hours afterwards. Will be heading back to hospital tomorrow and foresee a long weekend but at least the surgery is over now. Thank you to all the lovely ladies for their well wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Sleepless

Leee- you're not half excited LOL! hehe, love it. There are some cool due date calculators, bubhub has one too, and yeah if you's are UTD, join the Jan Due thread! Doesn't matter when bub actually rocks up, like I'm in the due Dec thread (12/12/2011) but am having a CS anywhere between 34 and 38 weeks, so will miss December, maybe even Novemeber LOL, but at least the other preggie chicks are at the same gestation even if we have our bubs months apart!

Jez- hoping he has a speedy recovery. Take care

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    very sorry to hear af showed sleeplessbeautyfor may

happy to hear all went well with your dh surgery jez hope he has a good recovery

i am cd26 and i feel like af is coming but it very light cramps and it just comes and goes throughout the day all i want to do is my lower back is killing me and i am still bloated to the max and i still have a sore throat

i did a internet cheapie this morning and the control line had gaps in it and wasnt very dark compared to the previous test has any one had this problem ? and should i just assume it was a dud ?

Will be nice to see some more bfp
    good luck to anyone testing this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am new to this thread I had a mc 3 weeks ago and it looks like this morning I got a Last night I had a small amount of spotting. OPKs showed that I ovulated last weekend. So I don't know if it's still to early or what!!

BB78 I think we were in the due April 09 thread. Good luck with your positive OPK.
    My OPK this morning was neg

To all the other girls
    Hope it happens for us all this month!!!

If I am preg I think that would make me due 1/1/12??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intrusion View Post
    Hi Ladies

I am new to this thread I had a mc 3 weeks ago and it looks like this morning I got a Last night I had a small amount of spotting. OPKs showed that I ovulated last weekend. So I don't know if it's still to early or what!!

BB78 I think we were in the due April 09 thread. Good luck with your positive OPK.
    My OPK this morning was neg

To all the other girls
    Hope it happens for us all this month!!!

If I am preg I think that would make me due 1/1/12??

Hi hun, so sorry to hear about your m/c I had one in October '10. been TTC since xmas day '10. I am now 11 DPO with BFN's preg tests but posi OPKs so who knows whats going on with my body, not been the same since the m/c,
    for your BFP hun wish you a sticky 9mths

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB sorry about your loss! I hope that the OPK's are correct! It can get so disheartening. My DH sounds alot like yours. LOL so direct and straight to the point. I guess they know how much we can get our hopes up over nothing.

Here's a pic of my BFP this morning tell me what you think? 1 & 2