+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverspoon View Post
    I got a positive laaaate last cycle too...I really thought I was in, but as usual af had to crash the party! I wonder why a surge is detected later in the cycle?

I hope in your case it's a BFP!

My body would have to be this cruel wouldn't it! ever since the m/c my body just keeps letting me down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blondie84 - I don't have much experience with HPT and BFP's yet but I have read a few posts on here which included some people that didn't get BFP's untill up to 4 days after AF was due. So I know it is possible but not idea how likely.

B4us - Goodluck with the cervix search! Sorry I'm no help at all on that subject.
    I also have a smart a** for a DH, anoying at times (when it is just NOT appropriate!) but usually always gets a out of me.

Beautifulbutterfly - welcome back, FX AF stays away over the next couple of days and you get that x-mas present you're after.

Hoping28 - sounds like ttc-emotion-related-talk to me. Easy to do, it's such an important time for both of you and can easily become stressful. Hope your both feeling calm again now

Cee - Still have a chance at only 10DPO FX for you over the next few days

BB78 - "I never get a Posi OPK this time of the cycle.... I dont know what to do/think"
    First thing that comes to mind... DTD DTD!!
    On a more serious side though, I'm not sure what it means... wouldn't it be so much easier if our bodies just worked how they were suposed to! 28 day cycle and 14 day 0, but that would be too easy wouldn't it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (15-04-2011)

Shortiii is offline Baby H v2.0 - Anticipating April release
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I do hope there is a sudden influx of BFPs for the rest of this month!

I should do the OPK test trick too! Lol.

Today I wiped and noticed I have brown tinged CM. I am 9dpo... Could it be implantation? Hmmm! I never noticed with my DS, so this is new for me!

Goodluck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooooh shortiii sounds like implantation to me - good luck!

nothing exciting happeing for me. 9DPO, good high temp, but right on my normal range so nothing to get excited about. Hopefully it stays up over the weekend and into next week. It always starts to go down 12DPO then AF on 14/15DPO, but maybe, just maybe, this time it won't!?!

good luck to all you ladies waiting and testing over the weekend! hopefully we'll have some more purples by Monday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank-you for the warm welcome backs BB78 & Ash0610 fingers and toes are crossed, 2 more sleeps and will know for certain.

Shortiii: Oh wow sure does sound like implantation bleeding, good luck!

Hoping28: I think all couples go through an interesting patch. It can feel like a mixed bag of emotions TTC sometimes our other half just doesn't understand how/why we are feeling certain ways. Good luck as your journey continues.

Anyone else not wanting to eat as of late I have lost total appertite the past two days. Also feeling up and down like being on a rollercoaster ride, super sleepy ever after 12hours sleep feel like haven't slept and am having VERY weird dreams. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Have a great weekend all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I'm so confused today...today is cd14 and I still haven't got a positive OPK. I usually get my positive in cd 12 or 13. Also the past few days I've had heaps on EWCM but not that much today. So I guess my question is how long after ewcm stops is ovulation??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Im new to this thread but Im always on the clomid/pcos threads Argh hope Im not jinxing myself by writing on here, Im not sure when to test as my af is irregular but if I follow a 28 cycle my af is meant to be due on the 17/18th?

BB78- I think I remember you from the may09 babies? Goodluck this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Butterfly- i have been having crazy dreams the last couple of nights as well but am the opposite with the appetite...get CRAZY hungry in the mornings and nausea in the arvos, can't win!

Shortii- sounds hopeful good luck!

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME. boobs started hurting today and definately feel swollen...will have to wait and see.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for this month and baby dust to those ttc for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been a busy day in here!

Quote Originally Posted by BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY View Post
    So maybe just maybe we are still in the running for a BFP this month and a Christmas baby, so hope so. So hope to change my colour from green to purple and join you all on this wonderful adventure.
    This sounds VERY promising The cramps could well have been implantation! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

BB78- I don't know what OPK's do once preg, I might have to go wee on one and see now! But I would say get back on the horse just in case its a late O! Won't do any harm if you do happen to be UTD already, and plus if you're only 10dpo from when you thought O was, a HPT isn't likely to show a BFP yet

Quote Originally Posted by Shortiii View Post
    Today I wiped and noticed I have brown tinged CM. I am 9dpo... Could it be implantation? Hmmm! I never noticed with my DS, so this is new for me!
    Goodluck ladies!!
    It certainly could be , I have had this with both my pregnancies. Good Luck and Baby Dust!

Quote Originally Posted by slf2205 View Post
    OMG I'm so confused today...today is cd14 and I still haven't got a positive OPK. I usually get my positive in cd 12 or 13. Also the past few days I've had heaps on EWCM but not that much today. So I guess my question is how long after ewcm stops is ovulation??
    From what i understand EWCM accompanies O, coz it helps the sperm swim through.... so maybe you missed the surge on the OPK's? I'd be getting busy if I were you LOL

Good Luck Ladies...... I need to do more colouring PURPLE!!!! No more green thanks! AF you stay away from the April Ladies, I ordered BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi greeneyes81 I was in may09 babies I had my DD