+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning ladies
    major headache this morning and watery CM sorry if TMI, little bit of cramping but not like AF cramps other than tht no other symptoms... going to order some POAS today and will see what happens

to all still waiting to Test to all who are out this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BFN HPT but used a OPK & the test line showed up before the control line??? I am CD 28 10 DPO (never have a posi OPK this late in my cycle as there were no 2nd line on a OPK last week)... so not sure if that is a sign of pregnancy? To early for HPT??
    Showed hubby the OPK & he said "That doesnt mean your pregnant as it's not a pregnancy test" so feeling deflated.

Also still got my heavy cold & blocked sinus... so feeling terrible anyway but he didnt help with his comment.
    I know men don't get it.... but still... it's like my angel baby all over again that was full of negativity from family... & I just dont want to be around that again...

Babydust to all who will be testing!! to all the BFNs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BB78, men are very different to us women with some things aren't they. Try not to let it get you too down, I'm sure he didn't mean anyting bad by it (what he said is true I guess) but doesn't stop it from being a little hurtful.

If you have plenty of cheap HPT's I'd take one tomorrow morning with first pee. Aslong as you are prepared for a BFN being only 11DPO, but if you are UTD there is a chance it may show the result your after.

FX & BD.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

MamaHearts5  (15-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

My DH and I have been trying since January to conceive our #2. I had a long time to wait with our first , so hopefully it won't be that way this time around.
    AF is due 17th of this month but unlike any other month I'm not experiencing any of my usual AF symptoms.No cramping or spotting or anything at all. I tested this morning at 13DPO and got a . I don't know what to think . Has anyone got their BFP later than 13 DPO??

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bb78- men really no how to burst our bubbles and ash is right they just dont get it .

ive seen a few ladys on bubhub get pos opk when they are utd so this maybe a good sign and if you can do a hpt in the morning
    there are alot of ladys with colds including myself i hope everyone feels better soon

afm-my cold keeps coming and goin more of just a headach and stuffy nose
    this cycle i ve been learning to track my cervix and today i cant find it it was there last night felt like the tip of my nose then today poooofff!! GONE i am sure it is there some where but there is only so far a girl can reach omg i can amagine dh when he gets home and i tell him he will say "you lose every think" or "look in the last place you felt it " smart ****
    if anyone knows anythink about cervix positions PLZ HELP i lost mine ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOHOOOOOO
    I'm back!!

So few days ago I thought AF WAS on her way due to cramps but they are gone had none at all the last two days....AF due Sunday 17th and I have cramps bad each day leading up for a week, since I have none could that be a sign she isn't coming??
    Any ideas much appreciated as this is weird for me. Scared to get my hopes up but kind of excited at the same time as there is a chance for us again xo

So maybe just maybe we are still in the running for a BFP this month and a Christmas baby, so hope so. So hope to change my colour from green to purple and join you all on this wonderful adventure.

Goodluck HOPING28 and all other ladies still testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78 - men have no idea sometimes... DH and I had huge fight last night about all this, i feel like i'm the one doing everything to TTC and he isn't doing anything really... asked him months ago to start taking tablets but he hates taking them so stopped...just told him that i feel like i'm the one that wants this more and then he came back with that he feels i'm only with him to have a baby and once i do i will leave which is absurd think both of our emotions are running high at the moment so we just have to be a bit patient with each other... He won't get tested either because he doesn't want to disappoint me if it ends up he has a problem too...and hope your day is getting better

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN this morning but am only about 10 DPO I think so will test again in a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so got a strong posi OPK but BFN HPT, I am CD 10 ... my LMP was March 19... I had a posi OPK on CD 17 .. I am now CD 28 ...

Hubbys comment has me freaked out that Im not pregnant just ovulating really freakin late!!!!! I never get a Posi OPK this time of the cycle.... I dont know what to do/think
    I was so sure I was pregnant & having my xmas baby

Butterfly: great to see you back!! &

Hoping: thanks hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a positive laaaate last cycle too...I really thought I was in, but as usual af had to crash the party! I wonder why a surge is detected later in the cycle?

I hope in your case it's a BFP!