+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Lovelies.
    AF arrived tonight. Not surprised at all but still dissapointed, DH is having his operation on Friday so next month is out for us as well. Will still hang around to hopeful see more BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the couple of new ladies joining the April thread!
    Goodluck to everyone still waiting to test. Lets hope all those symptoms are a good sign for you all FX!

Lannie - Don't be too hard on yourself. I think alot of us feel the same way towards real life friends and family becoming pregnant. I havn't really had anyone close to be become pregnant since we have been properly TTC but I would imagine I would be the same. I would be over the moon for them but there will always be a little something digging at me when hearing the news.

Jez - Sorry to hear AF has arrived for you. Goodluck for June if your DH is well enough by then, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Sammy - sorry to hear about the BFN from Docs, maybe the BT will show something different FX. If not I hope AF comes soon so you can get going on another cycle, goodluck for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies

well i knew this would happen AF arrived early this morning and i expect it to be in full swing by this arvo. i no longer trust my body to show me signs of pregnancy that i can trust i hae never felt so lwt down by my body.

on to May now and i really really hope May is worth it might even be able to test for mother day cycles are getting longer though last one was 37days and this was 39 only 2 days but feels like a life time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    HI everyone. Sorry for all those who have had AF visit. Good luck for May. xx

Ok, so I need you to help me get over myself at the moment. I feel like the worst friend in the whole wide world. I just had a text from a close friend to let me know that they are pregnant. I really am so pleased for them, but can't help but feel like someone has just kicked me right fair square in the guts. I'm not jealous and I really am happy for them, but also wishing it was me at the same time! I really want to share their happiness and I am happy, but just feel so cruddy. It's wierd, I get so excited for all of you lovely ladies here when I read about your BFP's, but this one has just hit me for some reason.
    Feel like the worst friend in the world. Think I'll go shopping and buy her a happy-pregnancy pressie tomorrow, but also buy a little baby pressie for us too, for when it's our turn. Again, need to just get over myself though!!!!

Thanks for listening, it's amazing - I'm feeling better already!!

I know that feeling that happened to me last year and i was so happy for them but also wishing it was me... she hated telling me too cause she know's how long we've been trying, then they lost the baby at 10 weeks i felt so bad for being jealous cause she was in so much pain emotionally and physically.
    it happens for us soon
    AFM disaster at home averted thankfully still feeling a little off really tired and metal taste in mouth the last few days... but trying not to get hopes up and am still going to go and buy puragon on saturday...don't know if that is just tempting fate or not but will see what happens.

Sammy sorry to hear AF arrived FX for next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sammy for May xxxx

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear af arrived jez and sammy for may

afm- i tested again this morning at cd25 and a bfn now its time to wait for af to arrive it hurts to think that we did everythink to time it right we got creative when dtd and still it did geet me utd its very draining emotionlly ..

good luck to anyone else who still testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no girls... where are all the BFPs?

Sammy- have you tried Vitex? I was having stupid long 40 day cycles, and I started vitex CD1 through to O, and got UTD 1st month on it. I O'd on CD15 instead of 28, and got my BFP CD 28 on a 29 day cycle. My OB doesn't give it credit, but to me it was a huge and instant change in cycle length, so well worth a try!! Good luck for May

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlqhw8AoQI

WATCH ^
    l

I thought we all could do with a good laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post

I thought we all could do with a good laugh
    Hahahahahaha that is gold! Love it... and I'm a natural blonde LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 will try and find some and give it ago where do you get it from?? was thinking of trying evening primrose oil too