+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ash sorry to hear AF reared her ugly head good luck for next month

Don't you just hate when friends say stuff like the race is on?? just phoned a Friend of mine to let her know i'm not going to another friends wedding and she was like so the race is on for babies huh.. i was like WHAT! considering the fact her BF is only moving from NZl to Aus in two week and they havn't been together that long i guess i was a bit shocked! and also considering the fact she knows everything i am going through i was a tad upset by her words... i should know better because i know she can be like that a tad selfish but GRRRRR sometimes i wonder if people just don't think before they say stuff...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Still absolutely no resolution here so far. Howdy limbo. Just waiting for AF now. Had nothing but very clear BFN's so now I'm just getting sick of waiting to start a new month as clearly this ones a dud. Jasper got into my cycle app on my phone, so I think I'm about CD 38ish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well bfn today. But no signs of af, so am still semi hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope we are all doing well. It's cd 12 for me and got neg OPK. I started getting heaps of EWCM today so i guess that's a good sign. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a pos OPK. Will dtd tonight anyway and wish for the best

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    still another week to go. i am going insane! dp has had a couple of possibly signs, but then not-quite constipation, headaches and cold symptoms could result from diet, her cutting her drinking right back and, well, a mild cold.. although the next morning there were no cold symptoms any more. must.. stay.. sane..
    good luck everyone else who still has yet to test!

eta: she had cramping a few days ago really low down a few days after ov, so i'm holding out hope for these things! not too much though. i know myself well enough to know that if i'm too hopeful i'll crash harder if if doesn't work.

Shortiii is offline Baby H v2.0 - Anticipating April release
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just found this thread and thought it is pretty nifty! How exciting for all the ladies with BFP's this month! DH and I have been TTC for a few months now... and in the last couple days I have been getting dizzy, nausea, slight cramping and sore boobs!
    I have been manically testing and waiting and counting days every month, but this month I havent been so scheduled! So when I started getting these symptoms I was a little surprised. I hope we do get a BFP. I will be testing on the 20th!

Goodluck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Went to Doctors today and got a bfn on the doctors hpt got some bloods done anyway will be able to get results early fri morning but will call doctors tomorrow around 3ish anyway just cos im impatient lol other than that its just a waiting game until probably af shows up! if its not here by tues next week will go back and see FS if still getting bfn's

cd37 and 24dpo or 15dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortiii View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just found this thread and thought it is pretty nifty! How exciting for all the ladies with BFP's this month! DH and I have been TTC for a few months now... and in the last couple days I have been getting dizzy, nausea, slight cramping and sore boobs!
    I have been manically testing and waiting and counting days every month, but this month I havent been so scheduled! So when I started getting these symptoms I was a little surprised. I hope we do get a BFP. I will be testing on the 20th!

Goodluck to everyone
    Hey, can I climb into the same boat? I could never really work out what the 'testing' threads were about - were they OPK testing or BFP testing? Finally worked it out! And I've also kind of loosened the TTC reigns a bit this month - it's my latest technique (you know, kind of like, "OK ovaries/uterus/etc, do what you want...I'm not bothered...You want to get some implantation action happening? That's cool, but I don't mind either way...").

Anyway, can I be put down for the 18th, please? I'm doubtful (it's my default TTC emotion) but you never know your luck in the big city!

Baby dust to EVERYONE!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    i am so sorry for anyone who got the witch (af) good luck for may a bfp will be a nice mothers day pressy

i tested this morning and a bfn i am starting to lose any hope of a bfp
    i have had very small af cramp but i think that is a result of constipation for a few days and a dry almost metal taste in my mouth" weird" but that also could be because i feel like a cold is paying me a visit but it seems to come and go for the last 3 days it started as a sore throat then went away then the stuffy nose then it goes away if it is a cold its the kindest one i have had all year

good luck hope to see some more BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone. Sorry for all those who have had AF visit. Good luck for May. xx

Ok, so I need you to help me get over myself at the moment. I feel like the worst friend in the whole wide world. I just had a text from a close friend to let me know that they are pregnant. I really am so pleased for them, but can't help but feel like someone has just kicked me right fair square in the guts. I'm not jealous and I really am happy for them, but also wishing it was me at the same time! I really want to share their happiness and I am happy, but just feel so cruddy. It's wierd, I get so excited for all of you lovely ladies here when I read about your BFP's, but this one has just hit me for some reason.
    Feel like the worst friend in the world. Think I'll go shopping and buy her a happy-pregnancy pressie tomorrow, but also buy a little baby pressie for us too, for when it's our turn. Again, need to just get over myself though!!!!

Thanks for listening, it's amazing - I'm feeling better already!!

CD 23 today. Not overly hopeful this month as wasn't able to DTD the night I think I O'd. Never know though. . Feel like AF will be here though, starting to get pain in lower abs, heavy bb's (not sore though) and super emotional. Ah well.

Looking forward to hearing more about how everyone else's month is going.

Lotsa love. XX