+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post

Sammy - OMG twins would be awesome!! Do they run in your family??

I dont know how i missed this one Cherished, No twins dont run in the Family but i have been reading up on the chances of twins and the % increases with the more pregnacies you have and the older you get and i have my that my FS will put me on clomid ( i will be devo if she tells me to ga away and keep trying for another 6 months) and clomid increases your chances quite a bit. Dh thinks im mental i just cant shake the feeling or wanting (possible obession) with wanting twins.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sighs, DH decided to go to work today instead of redoing his semen analysis test. Said if he is not busy he will do it tomorrow and for me to start Clomid. He has no idea how much it takes out of me emotionally or physically especially with everything else going on around us with Danny looking like he will be kicked out of his special school as they can't cope with him. I came back to earth with a THUD.
    CD2 for me and AF has almost left the building!! WTF is with these 2 day AF now I am on Clomid who knows but I shouldn't complain, will mean a nice lining there.
    I am still tossing up what to do with this months cycle I guess I will sleep on it. There are 2 Birthdays in December that emotionally I cannot have my baby on FULL STOP so I would have to have a planned c section which would make me sad but hell I should just shut up and be blessed I can still try. I am just not in a great place atm myself
    love to you all and thinking of you all
    sorry for no personals I am just really really down myself xoxooxoxooxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I'm back for April

Can i be put down for the 4th of April. DF had a little accident last night and left the party early. Anyway i got a surprise deposit.

I'm only CD 8 but woke up to copious amounts of EWCM !! I mean i would be thrilled to get UTD but the timing is a little off. Due in December - ergh heat wave ! And so close to our wedding.

I have PCOS so i'm not holding out much hope. Bu-ut i am on Metformin so i could ovulate. Who knows

For April

x
    Last edited by BlueLips; 15-03-2011 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Blue lips if u are utd you'll be due in dec good luck

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FX crossed for you Bluelips, I had my 2 angel babies with metformin before I started the clomid so It really had started to help me ovulate. I have everything crossed for you my sweet xoxoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surprise deposit.. Lol, that's hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol- Little Pink Hen - i meant December. Don't know where my brain is at ! Oh no wait i do ; it's fantasizing about all things baby. Thanks for picking up my mistake.

Girls i just get so excited at the though of a BFP. I am mental and setting myself up for disappointment !

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FunkyMummy- good luck this month I'm glad Clomid is still working wonders for your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FS tomorrow

i thinks my gp is being a biatch i rang up and asked 2 weeks ago to get my referal printed and ready for pick up as well as all my last lot of results from bloods. anyway went to pick them up today and umm it wasnt done yet and then she would only give me the referal. im a bit annoyed at her for that.

i have started doing my opks again as of sunday and been getting faint lines and today i have ewcm im confused as i have not had a surge

my ds who is 3 is such a dork he takes off all his clothes to go poos and he was telling me yesterday how one of the girls pushed him and made him fall over and then he re-enacted it and threw him self on the floor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy hunny as long as you know where you got your bloods done your FS can ring up and get them faxed straight to him!!! so just let him know you have results that you would like him to see!!
    wishing you all the very very best for tomorrow hunny thinking of you!! xoxooxoxx

DH had his SA this morning and is sucking up bad lol!!! I had a great sleep and a sleep in too so I feel more human today YAY!!! I get his results this afternoon so depending on them will depend if I start Clomid tonight or not I am CD3. If everything is ok We will add preseed and also change how we are DTD too as even though I had my surge on CD12 I didnt O til at least CD 14 at the earliest as I had a 16 day luetal phase so we will DTD more after I think O has happened just for good measure lol!!!
    mwahssssssssssssssssss and much love to you all! xoxoxo