+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78-lol totally normal!!! I was just planing when I can go get more HPT cause I know I'm going to use this packet up starting tomorrow! totally on your wavelength
    For sure! Definitely a sign! I'm an optimist ! Wish I has foxtel so I could join in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love all your POAS addictions LOL! Bring on those BFP's!! I'm cheering you all on with a nauseous, hormone fueled happy dance! There is certainly too much green already, so BFP's for Christmas babies are in order! May the Easter Bunny deliver you all a Christmas gift!

Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    My af is due 4 th may well that's 28 days. I have pcos so don't ovulate regular . I normally get fsh injections to grow my eggs then do iui. How do I get to the may one do u automatically put me in there?
    Here's the link to May
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=400775

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80- thanks!! Everything crossed we will be joining you and getting that Easter present!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhhhh goodness.. I have signs of cramping so I'm guessing AF is on her way.
    So wanted a Christmas baby. Good luck to all who are TTC may there be lots of BFP'S.
    Thank-you for having me as a member of your thread, I will now pop over to the May group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning everyone!
    so i am guessing that i'm in the 2ww last night everything was making me feel sick, not going to get my hopes up...
    If it doesn't happen this month i might be due on our WA which would be cool
    butterfly sorry AF reared her ugly head good luck for next month

have a huge decision to make today not looking forward to it and hate having to do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    BB78-lol totally normal!!! I was just planing when I can go get more HPT cause I know I'm going to use this packet up starting tomorrow! totally on your wavelength
    For sure! Definitely a sign! I'm an optimist ! Wish I has foxtel so I could join in

Phew @ being normal well kept my FMU again this morning with NO HPT arrived via post
    I woke this morning tho with symptoms when I had none...
    • High temp
    • light nausea
    • Hot
    • Heavy boobs & feeling
    • constant cramping on & off for 4 days
    • slight sensitive to smells
    • sore throat
    • tiredness/drained
    • lots of watery CM when I am usually dry leading up to AF (sorry tmi)
    Its the cramping that's making me nervous...not had this before. is that a normal sign of pregnancy? I am 7DPO thought that would be to early for symptoms... feeling very yuck today tho... never been so happy to feel so crap!!

So hopefully will be joining u PA80 in having my Xmas baby

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bb78 and lots and lots of wishes and for your bfp
    ive had the worst morning i tryed to vent to a df via text msg and all i got in reply was just relax and it will happen and stop thinking about it i swear i could punch her in the face lol all i want to do is cry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    bb78 and lots and lots of wishes and for your bfp
    ive had the worst morning i tryed to vent to a df via text msg and all i got in reply was just relax and it will happen and stop thinking about it i swear i could punch her in the face lol all i want to do is cry
    I know that feeling emailed one of my BF's last week really upset and she said about the same thing and then went onto say maybe you should try and come to terms with the fact that it may never happen!!! grrrrrrr told her i didn't hate her but still it's hard when people say things like that when they have no idea what you are going through! so i phoned my mum who went through what we are all going through and had a huge cry to her about it was so great once it was all out i felt 100x better.hope you feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out girls AF came today. I am feeling very low, don't think I'll be moving onto the May thread as am awaiting next FS appointment and may be heading down the IVF path. Feel like I am grieving for the natural BFP I will never get.

Good luck to you all

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you hoping28 normally i dont listen to people how say things like that i just let it go but i wasnt expecting it from her it took her 2 yrs for her first so i thought she would understand ..i callled up a friend who is 7 weeks preg and she really made me feel better and helped me remain positive
    i love bubhub you guys have helped me so much no question is to big or small and there is alway support

scruffy i am so sorry af showed her self