+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angelanathan- welcome!
    Wow you are jumping straight back in! Like Elle12 mentioned, there are TTC threads for the month that you are trying, so this one is if you want to test for a BFP in April What treatment are you on? There are lots who are trying various methods and various treatment to get UTD.
    Do you know when you expect to ovulate, or what date you are like ly to test or get AF if unsuccessful?
    The test date (or AF due date) is the date we are listed next to on page one.... I'd be happy to add you to a date If you get the horrid AF, you get coloured green and can move onto May to try again, or if you get your BFP you are painted Purple! Its a bit of moral support and chatting as we go along!
    Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY View Post
    *HOPING28: Thank-you for your kind words. I hope your friend is feeling better now and time is helping ease the pain a little for her. Its a heartbreaking thing to go though my thoughts are with her and I hope shes growing stronger each day. I found the hardest thing being at the shops and just seeing a newborn would make me cry, hard because you can't always control your emotions.
    I LOVE YOUR POSITIVE THINKING, let's hope there are lots of BFP'S this month. Good luck to you and your family on your journey.
    yeah she is doing better was just horrible to watch her go through it, she didn't want to tell me they were preggers though initially cause we've been trying so long. But i was so happy for them and really sad when she lost it over xmas. i think i have to be positive otherwise i will loose it completely like i did on phone to mum last week...

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    afternoon ladys i was just looking at the front page and it looks like we are due for some purples soon and there are to many greens
    i am 9 dpo and the tww is killing me i keep telling myself 5 more days but iam sure it will go quicker if i stop thinking about it lol i started to feel sick and dizzy today and bloated to the max and my head is killing me ouch not a happy start to the week ....

BRING ON MORE PURPLE BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78- wow we are almost on the same timeline! Wow this TWW sucks'! Trying to distract myself and make my days busy! Going to try and test on wed 10 DPO And see I'd I have any luck and for you too keep me updated!

Cam11- gosh you are so right one day more is one day closer! I'm Going to think like that! :Babydust: to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    B4us- hi! I'm on 8 DPO an hanging out for a result, getting nausea and AF pains so fingerscrossed it's for the right reason! Really hope that's what our bodies are doing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you PA80 had a wonderful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping28: Pleae take care and never give up hope.
    I believe good things come to those who wait.
    Someimes we all need to break down and let it all off our chest as it helps to feel better! A problem shared is a problem halved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (11-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have also been having light cramps on and off for 3 days.. this month we tryed the smep and i am hoping it has worked for us my nipples also have been itchy which is horrible cause my nipples are sensitive but iam hoping it is a good sign i have noticed there are alot of people due about the same time as me i think this weekend is goin to be a positive one
    bring on the chrismas bubs
    i was naughty and tested yesterday bfn of cause i am addicted to poas
    u should of seen me when i got a positive on a opk i started to cry imagine me with a bfp i think i will pass out lol i will def keep you updated ..i think i would be more excited to post up a pic of a bfp i love seeing them pic it cheers me up
    good luck and

Thanks
    Reviews
    well said BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Welcome angelanathan, let's hope you get a BFP first month on the thread!

b4us - I agree lets hope there is a big run of purples this week!

To everyone else waiting I hope you keep occupied and

AFM - 12DPO today and I caved and POAS - BFN Feel all over the place at the moment, one minute I think AF is coming the next I am overanalysing all these strange symptoms
    Will test again on weds first thing if still nothing....