+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck SAMMY
    Butterfly - i do the same and then get so disappointed when i don't see what i want.. on miscarriage, friend of mine had one over xmas was horrible.... this is the month for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there is so much going on with everyone this month! It's so exciting!!

And I got my cross hairs on FF - woo hoo!!! and I did O early, just like I thought, so yay for my body giving me some reliable symptoms (and yay for me trusting them for once haha!). So I'm now 4DPO, so just gotta sit back and "enjoy" my TWW... uggghh 10 days till testing!

Lets bring on the BFP's girls!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    *SLEEPLESSBEAUTY: Good luck, hope AF or a BFP shows up for you ASAP!

*PA80: Thanks for your reply. I haven't used OPK'S. I know my DPO is between 8-11days as I had clear symptoms on those days. Thank-you for your kind words about our angel baby. Sorry to see you also had an angel baby. Good luck with everything and may this new journey be full of happy moments XOXO

*SAMMYPLUS3: Thank-you for your reply, sooooooo happy to hear I'm not the only one who looks at tests in different lights. So wish I had shares in FR tests, would make lots of $,lol.
    Fingers crossed for your doctors appointment on Wednesday. Hope all goes well for you and you recieve some positive news! Thanks for the advice on me testing early I WILL do my best to not test again until FRIDAY it will take lots of will power.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *HOPING28: Thank-you for your kind words. I hope your friend is feeling better now and time is helping ease the pain a little for her. Its a heartbreaking thing to go though my thoughts are with her and I hope shes growing stronger each day. I found the hardest thing being at the shops and just seeing a newborn would make me cry, hard because you can't always control your emotions.
    I LOVE YOUR POSITIVE THINKING, let's hope there are lots of BFP'S this month. Good luck to you and your family on your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cam11 hi there! Babydust for the TWW I with you there on 8DPO hanging on till the we'd to try my luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elle12 For This Useful Post:

cam11  (11-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Cam you please give me a run down on what this thread's about.

I had a baby in January and we are trying again for another one.

I had to do some fertility treatment to conceive last time.

Can i join this thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi angelanathan,

this thread is for people trying to covieve this month, think that counts for you! just talking about testing and the results that come from it hopfully lots of BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got my test results back, I did ovulate, so my cycles are 100% normal, uterus looks good and my thyroid is great.
    But BFN for me this month so colour me green thanks. Just taking a step back so don't think i'll worry with heading to the May thread.

Goodluck to those still left to test and sorry to those who's AF showed up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Elle12 How you going in your 2ww hun? I am 6DPO & wish it would go faster lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Elle - the TWW sucks huh?? But I just try to remember that every day is a step closer to a possible BFP! Good luck!!

angelanathan - you are welcome to join us! Wow, you had a bub in Jan and are trying for another? You must be loving being a Mummy!
    If you say what day you are due to test, PA80 will add your name to the list on page one. Otherwise feel free to just join in the chat with those of us hoping for a BFP this month! Good luck!