+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning everyone...
    so fri and sat i had a pinching feeling so fx i o'd then yesterday arvo felt horible like if i moved i was going to be sick... not sure what that means but will wait and see. Trying not to get my hopes up like i do everyother month..

Congrats to All the BFP's goodluck for everyone else still to test.

have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    After 38 days, AF finally came. Thank goodness, there is only so much chocolate one person can have! Day 3 of this cycle now, hoping so much this is my month. Hoping it's everyone's month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Kristibel..... not sure if you've moved on, but just in case you're still around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck all with the BFP'S!!

Hope everyone is well?

So I need help with a question please.....
    Yes my AF isn't due until Sunday but my DH and I are very keen to know if we are going to get a BFP OR BFN. We are a bit on edge as last month we had a miscarriage and this TTC journey is very new for us. S yesterday I did a test with forelife and it was a clear BFN.
    This morning I used FMU and looked with the test at the sunlight and I can see a very very faint second line which is the same thicknness as the other line. I then went and got the brocher with the picture and compared both of the sticks. Without sunlight behind it I can just see the second line if I tilt it a touch. The very clear and very very faint line were in the same places as the ones on the picture. Could this be an evap line or????????????

As I mentioned I know I shouldn't have done a test so early, have a bit of anxitey since we last our last baby. I just want to know either way ASAP so I can prepare myself. Haven't told DH as I dont want to get his hopes up as he soooooooooooo wants a little baby.

I hope you ladies dont think I'm crazy for seeing what it looked like in the sunlight.
    Any thoughts/opinions please.

Thank-you for your continued support and baby dust to all *****************************

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly- Did you use OPK's? How many DPO are you? I would think its too early to test, and I believe sometimes its possible to see where the line should be, if that makes sense. As hard as it is, I would suggest you wait until the weekend and get a more accurate test result. The TWW is a bugger isn't it!?
    I'm sorry for your angel, I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

to everyone that had af show up

cd 36 dpo 22 or 13 nipples hurt like buggery boobies feel like they are busting out of my bras and only feel sore when i take my bra off. still no AF still no BFP latest bfn was this morning on a FR with fmu. doctors appointment on Wed @3.45 so fingers crossed i have an answer before then but if not i hope they will do bloods for me!
    Feeling sickly and struggled to keep down my iced coffee this morning oh and tmi but a little constipated this morn ( Sorry ladies)

Beautiful butterfly
    i am a poas addict and i look at mine in all diff lighting to see if i can spot that line. the only way to tell for sure is to try again in a few days. the biggest problem with testing really early like that is the risk of disappointment and having a chemical preg. my advice is to wait a few days and test again some of the lovely ladies in here will tell you how heart breaking it is to get a chemical hence the reason why some wait until af was due. Best of luck tho hun i hope that turns into a very strong bfp in a few days time!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy- Your signs are still great! You must be going nuts not knowing! I really hope you have a bubba in there causing those symptoms, and its not your body playing a mean trick. It can happen unfortunately, I was convinced a few months back, had bloods and all, and then it was just my body doing something silly it was horrible. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that you have a cute lil bundle of cells in there , and I can't wait to hear it confirmed on Wednesday if not before. If you are only 12 or 13 dpo, you could just be testing too soon! I will be cheering you on!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Cd 36 *grumble grumble* I'd appreciate AF to just hurry up and I can get on with next month!

(or ya know bfp, would be nice too!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know its so confusing i dont really wanna go through my FS if i get af cos i dont want to do all the bloods etc i cant handle having bloods every 2nd day and i dont want to drive there either we are in Ellenbrook and the fs is in Subi not too far i know but i dont like traffic and i prefer DH to drive lol but he works.

just wish i knew exactly when i Oed i really thought it was cd15 but now looking back it could have been cd22/23 i did opk's but ran out at cd14 had an almost pos then.

fingers crossed that it is a bundle of cells making me have these symptoms and not my body playing games with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessBeauty View Post
    Cd 36 *grumble grumble* I'd appreciate AF to just hurry up and I can get on with next month!

(or ya know bfp, would be nice too!)

I Feel ya sleepless we are in the same boat