+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD1 for me, so hello April!!! I hope I get a BFP for my Birthday it would be the best present if not then I hope the bunny leaves me a fertilized egg for easter as I am expected O on easter Saturday LOL.

PA - I am going to get some B6 today to see if that will help with spotting and also hopefully find some Preseed! Goodluck for this month, I think a romantic weekend is a great idea to celebrate your anniversary!! I am trying to convince DP to take me on one for an early Bday present that way I can try to plan it around O day

Sammy - OMG twins would be awesome!! Do they run in your family??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post

Well AF has packed her bags for another month, I'm CD5, so let the fun begin Oh & its our 6th Wedding Anniversary in a few weeks, might be a good time to make a baby me thinks, on our romantic weekend in the city at a hotel! Woo Hoo!

me too today is cd6 for me for a great cycle for us both as we are on the same cd day. my 2nd wedding anniversery is on tuesday the 15th no romantic getaway for us though but hopefully will be taking kids on a fishing trip in a few weekends. and our beautiful dog is coming home next weekend she is in the hunter valley atm. march is a busy month. and its looking very good for dh to get a promotion as someone else has quit and he is next inline and the only one that is qualified to come a supervisor. means longer days and weeks but its worth it and the pay is good and he loves his job. Things are getting much much better

Thanks
    Reviews

Well AF has packed her bags for another month, I'm CD5, so let the fun begin Oh & its our 6th Wedding Anniversary in a few weeks, might be a good time to make a baby me thinks, on our romantic weekend in the city at a hotel! Woo Hoo!

me too today is cd6 for me for a great cycle for us both as we are on the same cd day. my 2nd wedding anniversery is on tuesday the 15th no romantic getaway for us though but hopefully will be taking kids on a fishing trip in a few weekends. and our beautiful dog is coming home next weekend she is in the hunter valley atm. march is a busy month. and its looking very good for dh to get a promotion as someone else has quit and he is next inline and the only one that is qualified to come a supervisor. means longer days and weeks but its worth it and the pay is good and he loves his job. Things are getting much much better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammyplus3- Good luck to your DH for the promotion! Are you a Perth girl too? Good to hear things are getting better, hope its topped off by a BFP for you.
    Yay for sync'd cycles, there are a few of us around the same CD, could be an interesting time, hope we all get BFP's!
    I still don't know when I'm likely to O. Silly Body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished Hunni I'm so sorry

Pa Hunni I know wat ya mean I would have been giving birth on the 7th and it's hard it really is xoxo

Girls on clomid wat day does it start so I can see my FS and have my appointment if need b so I don't have to wait a cycle to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    holing i take my clomid days 4-9 of my cycle, some do it sooner like day 2-7. So if you book when af is due you would be able to start asap....good luck.

With all fingers, arms, legs etc crossed i should be testing sometime this month.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Beautiful ladies!!!
    Had the most awesome night last night was a dream come totally true!!
    AF has just started so Not sure If I shall class today as CD1 or tomorrow yet, will depend on the Flow.
    We are off to get DH sperm analysis referral in a minny and if that comes back ok (which I feel it will) we will add pre seed definately this cycle as the FS says I may have hostile CM with the Clomid and that is why I haven't fallen pregnant yet. I know it is a matter of time and I am just going to let things go and do what I can do to fall pregnant and find that patience again!!!!
    lots of love to you all, Thinking of you all I will be back for personals tomorrow when I am not so tired or umm really hung over lol!!!
    xoxoxooxoxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammyplus3- Good luck to your DH for the promotion! Are you a Perth girl too? Good to hear things are getting better, hope its topped off by a BFP for you.
    Yay for sync'd cycles, there are a few of us around the same CD, could be an interesting time, hope we all get BFP's!
    I still don't know when I'm likely to O. Silly Body.

yep im a perth girl living in Ellenbrook. for BFP's for everyone for April testing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to say Hi & for April. I will most likely be joining you all. AF hasn't arrived but I've gone from neg faint OPK lines, to no 2nd line OPKs so either I haven't O or the OPKs didnt pick it up. AF is due on the 18th I am CD 26 atm.. so just waiting now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd 1 for me funky we seam to be on the same cycles lol
    Put me down for the 11th
    It's our 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday I was hoping to be celebrating bubba 2 on the way so I'm disappointed. I really want a referral to my fs now dh is not worried yet but I am. I don't want to jump back into iui straight up though I just want clomid but not sure if fs will go for that .....