+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Sammy!!! I have everything crossed for you my sweet!! xoxoxoxo

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the rollercoaster continues lol!!!

My FS said that I have a history of cysts and that if they were over 5cm or there were more than 10 on one ovary he would have concerns but he was all cruisy and said that my cysts arn't going to ever go away so we should just keep plodding along. He could do surgery but I would have the cysts back next month so there is no point. He thinks I didn't ovulate because of all the stress at the start of my cycle with the threats and violence, Dan's night terrors, not sure if he would have a school next term, DH SA coming back and Dan not sleeping because of his teeth!! so alot to deal with and I got overwhelmed with my body and everything it wasn't doing right.
    So I have my clomid script, waiting on AF which could come anytime since I didn't ovulate who knows, FX it won't take months to come!!!!
    FS has given me medication for the pain and inflamation that is safe to take while TTC. So I am sad that I didn't ovulate but I am making it my mission to just relax a little now that the month is over and things are more settled and try to sleep.
    Still not sure if we will try next cycle or not.

Thank you so much for the well wishes and thoughts. I appreciate that so very very much!! xoxooxoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I haven't been in for awhile, I have just had alot on my mind atm. It is CD1 for me so I am praying that May will be our lucky month. I feel a little sad that we missed out again, But I cant give up I have to keep trying, GOODLUCK to everyone I hope no one has to join me in the May thread.
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, im joining on this tread too but maybe we need a mircale may month thread too.

Cherished - im joining you too, CD1 for me today too. Got a scan CD11 (a bit early but we are flying out to Perth than night for a holiday) so hoping i have something decent to go on and can get ready for a trigger. crossed for you too. I hate the roller coaster of emotions, right now im good as i have a plan and a focus but ask me tomorrow and it can easily be a different response.

Ky - thinking of u sweet and sending big big .
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi PA80,

can you put me down for the 17th. AF due that day on a 28 day cycle thanks!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks Spud hunny xoxoxooxxoxo Good luck for you too!!! xoxoxoxo
    cherished damnit!!! thinking of you precious lady!!! I am with you in support always hunny xoxoxoxoxoxox

cherished has started the miraculous may Testing thread any of you wonderful ladies who were unsuccessful this month feel free to join to get all the support you need!!!http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=400775

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH0610

Commiserations to ladies who have been visited by AF today

Good Luck to any who are O'ing, or waiting to test

And SAMMY- I can't wait to colour you PURPLE!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - are sore nipples usually a sign of AF for you? if not it really sounds like some early symptoms there!! Goodluck goodluck!

Funky - I hope things settle down for you so you can reduce those stress levels and hopefully your health and TTC chances will improve with that.

PA80 - Thanks for the Bday wishes! I had the sweetest thing from DH said to me this morning "I hope I can give you a baby for your birthday" along with a beautiful braclet... I am very spolit!

Sorry to all the ladies that have made their way to the May thread. I hope May is the month for you.
    Sorry if I'v missed anyone, I'm finding it a little hard to keep up with this whole Forums thing!

AFM - I seem to have some symptoms but whether they are real or some mean trick my mind is playing on me is a different question. Im going to be testing on the 15th instead of 16th now as I am going away for the weekend. 1 week to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH0610!! Hope you got spoilt and you get another late birthday present on the 15th

Thanks Ky for adding the May thread I am clueless when it comes to that sort of stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Ash0610

Sore nipples is not a normal sign of af for me at all first time in my life i have ever had them except while pg or BF

it hurts to even dry them with a towel.

cd 33 and 18dpo today

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh sounds like you are really in with a chance Sammy!!

CD14 for me and I think probably 1 or 2DPO. Had a little temp rise today, so if I rise again tomorrow FF will probably give me some cross hairs. Yay! I also have much stronger symptoms of O this month which I great because I the last two months were really mild, so it makes me wonder if I actually did O... Anyway, this month I'm certain I did, and we've DTD at the right time, so I think we're in with a good chance! Now it's just up to luck as to whether it actually worked or not. I guess we'll know in 2 weeks! So yea, I guess that means I'm now officially in the TWW. Bring it on!!!

Good luck to everyone O-ing and testing this weekend and may it be very baby dusty for you all!!