+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't ovulate this cycle. It is offical. I am CD24 and waiting for AF. I have 3 4cm cysts on my right ovary and 1 2cm cyst (I am saying cyst as it is so late in my cycle and shouldnt be there)
    At the very least my ovary has not torsioned and that is the silver lining in all this, that I still have both my ovaries and unlike other women I still have a chance, the timing is just not right. I have to believe that the universe will give me my turn when it is ready.
    Sad, definately
    Hopeful....Always.
    I see my FS on Friday and I will see what I need to do to get the cysts to shrink, last time it was just patience and waiting, FX they will go down on their own and quite fast. I feel like I have come full circle now. This was the reason I could not conceive last April and here I am again.
    I will take the time to relax and clear my mind and heart and soul of all the emotions of the last 12 months and take the time to keep losing weight and to better myself.
    I am hoping to be here oh gosh I just found the date that I hope that my cycle will start next cyst free. the 6th of June......my beloved nanny and poppys wedding anniversary. I hope that is lucky for me and they help to make my family complete.
    I just want to thank everyone for their kindness, support and care. I am so grateful to have met you all. I hope that your TTC journey ends soon and you begin your new joyful pregnancy journey, to my bewtiful preggy mummas, thank you so much for trusting me in your world and loving me and caring for me like you do.
    to the bewtiful ladies sitting in a place off uncertainty, my heart goes out to you all and I so hope very soon you are back on track to making your dreams become a reality
    Much love to you all
    xoxoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't O. Glad to hear that you still have hope though and I truly hope for you that 6th June is the magical day for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh funky I'm so sorry hun! I really hope they get to the bottom of these problems, I have hope that your little sticky baby is out there waiting for the right time to come along. Stay positive, you're such an inspiration to all of u. Even though i've been quiet in here I always think of my ttc girls and wishing them all the luck in the world every cycle. You know where I am if you need to chat, and I really mean that! Keep your chin up and keep us updated on your checkups

cam11 - fingers crossed you manage to catch that little egg!!

Sleeplessbeauty - all the best for testing!

AFM - CD20, 6DPO, I had my blood test done this morning, making an appointment for Monday morning to find out the results, will let you girls know how I go. I've started on lite n easy now, already lost close to 1kg so i'm hoping that losing this weight will defeniatly help out with the ttc journey!
    Thinking of you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    So sorry to hear your news funKy will miss reading your posts on this lovely thread
    Dragonfly- wishing you the best of luck with those results
    Hope you catch that egg Cam11!
    Welcome and good luck Scruffy!

AFM- had a crap day today, went to hospital for tutorial, tripped and fell over big time in front of the cafeteria (so hideously embarrassing , a lovely old man helped me up), but now I'm thinking I may have fractured something in my wrist keep telling myself it's not (gotta love denial), but it's mighty sore and swollen lol. ugh I'm so hopeless, and so over uni. anyway, now I'm freaking out about the possibility of having to have an Xray, If I've been lucky enough to catch this egg, then conception will only just have occurred, wonder if it'll be a problem?

The best of luck April ladies

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ovulation happened today, one day after insem. perfect timing! and now we wait.. af due about the 20th based on o today.. testing at some point after that *if* af doesn't arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    ky

All the best - hope to see you very soon. I'll probably still here for a while so I'll be around to support you in June love! best wishes. I hope everything goes smoothly and your body is able to heal itself and you get back on track with your baby dreams asap!

My tummy is crampy, I'm cd 32 and so now I'm hoping AF starts today. Im not doing the optimistic what if I'm the kind of person who doesn't get a bfp till a week after they are due. So come AF let's get this over with (judging by my pretty painful cramping it's on it's way, hopefully in the next 24 hours and then I can get going with my next cycle )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,
    so I'm currently CD24 & I think O was CD17, but I tested maybe baby OPK and I have ferning this morning. I have a small fern yesterday, but even more today. Does this sound right? AF should be due next week but now I'm not sure. I have been monitoring CM too and going by that O was somewhere between CD16-CD19, but the ferning only came up on CD17.
    Why would I have ferning again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky im so sorry you are having so much trouble. u arealways in my thoughts sweet

afm - ok so u know how i had a faint on tuesday but i was still unsure. well i am testing again today but i still have the test from tuesday yes i know i should have ditched it but now that its dry that faint isnt so faint i am aware it could be a evap but no af yet cervix has moved high and almost out of reach and its CLOSED, no sign of af coming, nip nips are sore, areolas (sp??) look bigger and slightly darker and i have mild nausea.

im trying so so hard not to get excited incase its all in my mind and it is an evap so will up date this arvo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Sammy, I have everything crossed for you, and will be holding my breath until I see your update!

I doubt its an evap, so I look forward to you seeing a BIG FAT POSITIVE!

Tammy- Ferns can happen around AF time for me as well as O time.

Sleepless-

Leeee- Good Luck!

Cee- oh you poor thing, hope your wrist is ok, and I'd tell the doc you might be UTD before you get x-rays.

Dragon Fly- go girl, well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone
    Thanks for all the welcomes. Just to let you know a bit about me...

My DH and I have been trying for a year and started with a FS in Jan. I have a balanced translocation of two chromosomes which basically means half of my eggs are dodgy. We can do IVF with PGD but keep holding up hope we will get there naturally These are our last couple of months before intervention.

It's nice to read all your stories, will do personals when I've read on a bit more, but wishing you all luck on this journey