+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky I hope its nothing serious. Hopefully maybe early implantation. Sorry I haven't been here much for you. But I am thinking of you and I have my fingers crossed that everything will be ok xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls I have made a May testing thread, for anyone who unfortunately missed out this month

Goodluck everyone else

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks cherished hun!! can you put me down for moral support, if this is a cyst I have to wait for it to go away before I can start Clomid again, took 3 months last time grrr!!
    I know your here for me hunny!! everyone is going through a hard time, I will be ok once I know what is happening with my body, it's harder when you don't know!! I got my CD wrong I am CD24 today, this cycle has gone so bloody slow!!!
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thinking of you hun!! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    ky!!

I hope everything is okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm new

Been stalking for a while but hoping you ladies can bring me some luck this month. Can you put me down for testing on the 13th?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    waring im about to vent Sorry ladies

Im so so peeved right now new car is broken and no one yes NO ONE wants to touch it witha 10ft pole i now have to get it towed to chrysler dealer which is gonna cost a pretty penny then im gonna have them charge me the earth to get it fixed and i only bought it on SATURDAY wtf im thinking of calling the people we bought it off and telling them they can have it back. i know its not their fault but im so so annoyed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry ky

I'll probably sticky beak in the may thread I wish you all luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey yorky pudding!
    Yes , I'm from Birmingham - but lived up in Sheffield for many, many years before moving here. Loved it - but love Australia more!!!
    Good luck to you and all the ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Not that I'm officially testing but AF is due tomorrow. So I'll update when I have news one way or another (so I won't report bfn. I'm so over reporting bfn. I'll let you know if I get my AF and tentatively move to next month for chatting purposes)

Not feeling it this month so nobody worry about crossing fingers. I'm pretty much accepting the inevitable here. Despite fawning over baby clothes and snuggling a friends baby girl in hopes to absorb some baby girl energy. I'm not overly hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies

Scruffy - welcome and good luck to you!
    Sammy - sorry to hear about the car, that sux!! Especially when it's only just new!
    Ky - sorry to hear you are having a hard time. You are right that one of the worst parts of this whole TTC thing is just not knowing what the heck is going on half the time!? and the waiting seems to go on and on.... hang in there!

AFM - I'm CD12 but having major O pains and got an almost pos OPK with FMU this morning. So I think my lil eggy is gonna pop early - probably tonight! Shouldn't be for another 2 days, but this one is keen to get going obviously. And I can feel it's from my left side - which is my better side due to having scarring on my right ovary/tube from apendix issues - so hopefully this lil one's a good one - just gotta catch the little bugger now!

Luck and hugs to all!!!!