+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Cherished, so sorry sweet, I hope the docs can get you all fixed up and back on track REALLY soon xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    WARNING mini vent

grrrr just took car to get petrol and it broke down at petrol station ahhh so embarrasing only bought it on Saturday grrr now its getting towed to the mechanics and just GGRRRRR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me out. AF arrived today. Boooo.
    At least I get to have a few drinks when out with the ladies tonight!
    On to May...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out this month too, AF came today a few days early so I guess its a head start on next month

Congratulations to those that already have their BFPs and good luck and baby dust to those still waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies!! I'm sorry to see so many AF's showing up and BFN's, huge hugs to you all and sorry about your car braking down sammyplus3, how annoying for you hun!!!

CD19 today, will let u girls know how my blood test goes, that I am ovulating. My lite n easy arrived today so i'm on a one-way trip to losing 20kgs! Hopefully that might make ttcing that little bit easier.

to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All,

Congratulations for the BFP's and commiserations to the ladies who have got AF boo hoo.

Well I think we well and truly missed our chance this month - DTD Fri am (thursday afternoon OPK was dark but not as dark as the control line) but then DH had a triathlon on Sunday so he went to bed super early on Sat pm, Sunday night (I got a positive on the OPK that afternoon and again Monday pm as dark as the control line) he was so tired from the triathlon he just couldn't manage it and flaked out on me last night so I'm guessing I probably ovulated on Monday so unless he has super sperm I think we missed out arrghhhh

Quick question - how long do the OPK show a positive (as dark as the control line for) would it be up to the point you ovulate? then after ovulation will is be a negative? just wondering as I got 2 positive results within 24 hours one on Sunday at about 6.30pm and then again on Monday afternoon at 3.30pm

Dragonfly - good luck with the blood test and good luck on losing the weight too - I hear lite n easy is fab.

Sammy - sorry to hear about the car and any more news on getting the BFP I've everything crossed for you - sounds very promising

LPH - thinking of you honey xxx

Funky - when do you have your blood test to see if you ovulated?

Pommy - sorry to hear AF arrived but enjoy your drinks out instead - where abouts are you from? I'm guessing the UK I'm from York originally.

As I think I ovulated on Monday put me down to test on the 17th please, although I suppose I'm officially in the 2WW i know it's going to be a BFN this month for me - we just didn't get going properly boo hoo but on the upside I'm loving the OPK's (I was actually a bit suss of them at first and had a feeling they wouldn't work but boy wow I'm impressed) so at least next month we should be able to take it all a bit more seriously.

Fingers crossed for all testing soon

LYP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

So sorry to see the BFN's. Here's hoping that May is a great month for you all!!
    Cherished: I am thinking of you and hope the docs can help sort things out for you really soon. Sending you big hugs.

Sammy - car troubles are such a pain! Feeling for you!!

CD15 for me today. Still no positive OPK but feeling O twinges which is confusing me now. Probably better if O waits a few days anyway as haven't been able to BD last few days because of a killer UTI. Doc finally found some antibiotics that I'm not allergic to so hopefully will get sorted out soon!
    Am being sent for an ultrasound on Friday to see if there's a reason they keep recurring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished and Sammy - hugs, so sorry !

Hugs to all the bfn's too, I am hoping I don't join you.
    I am 6 dpo I think. For some reason I am convinced this is our month. No ms or anything but I just feel it. I could be wrong and if so I will cry .
    I haven't been this sure for the five months we have been ttc. I will test 12/13th (32day cycle) but im hoping for a bfp prior to that.

Come on April , Easter bunny pls deliver us some fertilized eggs!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    quick update will add more tomorrow

No bfp yet but no AF either!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am spotting and I am only 5DPO well 6DPO now it is past midnight and I am only CD 21/22 I am totally shattered and so so confused. was not having my BT til 7DPO (thurs) but I will have it first thing tomorrow morning to see what the hell is happening. If I didn't ovulate I need a scan desperately as all these cramps could be a cyst or hyperstimulation of my ovaries. trying to think I can't do anything to control whatever is happening, the last spotting I had turned out to be AF early on CD16 and it was when we found my cyst last August. aghhhh Damn it!!!

LYP hunny your surge can last as long as three days and you class the first + as your surge day and you will ovulate between 24-36 hours after that!!! good luck sweets xoxoox