+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleeplessbeauty - I hope that it's only cause you're breastfeeding that you can't fall pregnant

I think it's a BFN for me this month, getting heartburn which I get about a week before every AF arrives now.. wonderful. Oh well atleast the blood test will tell me if I ovulated or not, maybe losing 20kgs will help me fall pregnant easier.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sleepless, I bet you it is breast feeding my sweet!!! It is just one test to find out what level your prolactin is grrrr doctors are silly. Mine believes putting your mind at ease and he doesn't mind doing bt or u/s to know for sure!!! I so hope that it is a doctor for pregnancy bloods my sweet!! I gots everything crossed!!!!!

Dragon Fly when do you find out your test results hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies

Dragon Fly for your blood test and that the results are good

Sleepless hopefully it is just the breast feeding hopefully your doc will do a prolactin test for you.

FunKy hope those cramps have died down and that you caught at least one eggy

AFM- this morning i wanna do this and this thats the jist of how i feel this morning bfn with fmu on a fr although im not convinced as i think i can see a very faint line but only the slightest of colour in it. i know the cervix isnt a good way to tell preggo or not but its shut and has been since just after O and for me it starts to open 3days before AF appears. cd 30 and 15dpo and i wanna do this too i just wanna know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I will be heading off to the May thread. AF is on her way and I am so angry and depressed right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Looks like I will be heading off to the May thread. AF is on her way and I am so angry and depressed right now.
    Oh NO So sorry Cherished, but I wont colour you green until she's in full swing, ok?

Sammy- My fingers are still crossed for you, I hope that is a faint line you saw!!!

Sleepless- are you planing on weaning your lil one soon? I hope that's the only thing holding you back from your BFP TTC is a hard core game though, it does many heads in!

DragonFly- its not over till AF arrives, I hope you get a good test result, and fingers are still crossed you get your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well it's officially bfn bad a blood test today before my pet scan I'm not sure if I'll be in may yet let everyone know on Friday when I get some results. Off to do bone marrow now

Thanks Ky xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    LPH- Sending you lots of and hoping for the very best for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yeah, weaning soon. I want him to self wean, and I wonder with him starting daycare soon 3 days a week plus he's having regular sleep overs at grandmas its going to give me booby free days which may help or help him get used to not having booby.

We shall see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PA, I am just completely shattered. I just found out that I have Endo and am pretty upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    And Sammy that sounds hopeful, faint colour sounds like a good start!