+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    to you Ky, I will be with you in April and it will be a awesome month with heaps and heaps of BFP's

I bought some vitex but dont know whether to try it or not, If I do when do I take it? is it through the whole cycle? I was also thinking of trying VitB6 to see if that helps with premenstrual spotting

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hunny you can start vitex straight away it might help with the spotting too!!!! and vitamin b6 is awesome as well. I have some Vitex here I can't use anymore on the Clomid it is almost a full bottle I can send it too you if you would like it my sweet!! I loved it!! took about 3 months but my cycles were lengthening every month and the last one before clomid I got an 11 day lp after only 9 with the others!!! good luck my sweet hope we can get some Chrissy bubbies going on in here!!! xoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay ladies
    Can i be put down for the 5th please.
    Its my b,day month so fx i get a special pressie this year.

Goodluck to everyne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Can you please put me in for april 14th.
    it better be this month, seriously!
    Other wise the internet psychic was wrong!! and i have to have PCOs testing if we dont get our BFP april.
    though i am supposed to have an endoscopy april 11, so i dont know what that does to your chances.

FX for all of us this month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I bought some vitex but dont know whether to try it or not, If I do when do I take it? is it through the whole cycle? I was also thinking of trying VitB6 to see if that helps with premenstrual spotting
    I just got something yesterday that has vitex and some other bits in it, to try to regulate my stupid cycles.... hope it works, if not I'm asking for Clomid! I want to get preggas NOW! I take big doses of B6, and Megafol under doc's instruction for my MTHFR.

Quote Originally Posted by kristibel View Post
    hay ladies
    Can i be put down for the 5th please.
    Its my b,day month so fx i get a special pressie this year.

Goodluck to everyne
    Oooh what date your B'Day? Mine this month too, 17th !!! Here's to us both getting awesome BFP's for our birthday this year

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Saw my FS he is shattered.....But happy I am not too impatient pfffffffffffffffft!! hubby is having sperm analysis done tomorrow, if there are any dramas I will give april a miss but I don't think there is anything wrong with him. FS said it might be my CM or PH level so we are adding pre seed this month and looking at what I can do for my PH level ahhh the joys...
    Still waiting on AF to show. CD27 and 14DPO today!! awesome brilliant fantastic cycle, just no bubba in there!!!
    xoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like there are a few Bdays in April!!!

Ky - Bugger there is no baby in there at the moment but Congrats on the perfect cycle!!! I was also thinking of ordering some preseed for this month. Thanks for the advise on Vitex, I am a little worried as it says not take while pregnant but surely a couple of weeks wouldnt hurt.

PA - What does the Vit B6 help with?? I was thinking of taking some as I read somewhere on the net that it can help with premenstrual spotting but wasnt sure if this was true or of what it actually does. I have been taking a Vit B complex and havent noticed any changes so was thinking of ditching that and taking the B6 and elevit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    I just got something yesterday that has vitex and some other bits in it, to try to regulate my stupid cycles.... hope it works, if not I'm asking for Clomid! I want to get preggas NOW! I take big doses of B6, and Megafol under doc's instruction for my MTHFR.

Oooh what date your B'Day? Mine this month too, 17th !!! Here's to us both getting awesome BFP's for our birthday this year
    My Bday is the 11th..my dp is 31st march so would be awesome for us both to get a bfp around our b,days..I have a good feeling about april and would love a little xmas baby..Goodluck hope you get your b,day suprise

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kristibel For This Useful Post:

PA80  (11-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im looking forward to April and i hope the easter bunny brings me a fertilized egg and not a chocolate one i have my fingers tightly crossed that my FS will start me on Clomid for my April Cycle and even more fingers Crossed for a BFP and twinnies. I cant stop thinking about having twins is constantly on my mind i lay awake at night thinking about names that would go great for twins and how the nursery would look with two cots etc. have seen a pram that i really really want but wont buy it cos its for a single baby only. Dh well he not so keen on the idea of twins but is convinced we have a 2% chance if that for twins.

Good luck April Ladies i really hope April is a better month than March has started off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Thanks for the advise on Vitex, I am a little worried as it says not take while pregnant but surely a couple of weeks wouldnt hurt.

PA - What does the Vit B6 help with?? I was thinking of taking some as I read somewhere on the net that it can help with premenstrual spotting but wasnt sure if this was true or of what it actually does. I have been taking a Vit B complex and havent noticed any changes so was thinking of ditching that and taking the B6 and elevit
    Yeah I read that too, I guess if i think I am I will stop taking it unless proven otherwise....
    Um I can't remember to be honest! I think its something to do with the huge folate dose I'm on, something about me needing more folate and B6 due to clotting disorder and clot risk to bub, but can't recall the details. But I do remember doc saying it is very handy to reduce morning sickness when UTD

Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    im looking forward to April and i hope the easter bunny brings me a fertilized egg and not a chocolate one
    Haha thats great, hope the bunny brings us all fertilized eggs LOL!
    I told DH this morning that all I want for my birthday is a BFP!

May is my angel boy's birthday, I don't know how I will feel about TTC in May if April is unlucky I don't think I would feel right about try too hard, like OPKing etc in May.
    Well AF has packed her bags for another month, I'm CD5, so let the fun begin Oh & its our 6th Wedding Anniversary in a few weeks, might be a good time to make a baby me thinks, on our romantic weekend in the city at a hotel! Woo Hoo!
    Last edited by PA80; 11-03-2011 at 23:13.