+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    been a while.. but i'm back in a testing thread! um, unsure at this stage. expecting af around 19th though so if that doesn't arrive testing will be any time after that.
    insem is scheduled for tuesday.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    almost forgot! good luck to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8 days before af is due. But things have changed now. I'm now hoping I'm not pregnant as I can't handle the emotional decisions it'll will cause.
    I had a blood test on Friday my platelets are incredible low. My hematologist/oncologist thinks it might be either an immune disorder or my lymphoma is back (been in remission for 2.5 years) I have a pet scan on Tuesday and bone marrow extraction. The pet scan can be done if I'm pregnant but I'll be 6-7 days before af how effective is a blood test at that stage? I'll be 7-9 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    littlepinkhen- I really hope everything is ok. And that your scan and that other tests come back clear I know you can get a positive on a HPT 2 days before AF so I would assume with a blood test you could get the results a couple of days earlier than an HPT. I can't say how effective it would be, but if implantation has occurred before the BT then hopefully they would pick it up. My thoughts and prayers are with you

PA - Are you Testing today??? I am impatient!!!!

Alilrayofsunshine - YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! wishing you a healthy and sticky pregnancy

AFM - Not sure whats going on. Had a slight bleed last night 7DPO. Hoping it could be implantation as regular spotting doesn't usually start that early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    AFM - Not sure whats going on. Had a slight bleed last night 7DPO. Hoping it could be implantation as regular spotting doesn't usually start that early
    Cherished- I really hope its implantation! Would be perfect timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    PA - Are you Testing today??? I am impatient!!!!
    Ummmmm Yes, I tested today, one day early....

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Yay for APRIL!! So who's going tomorrow?
    Well that would be ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- Probably stating the obvious but..... if you know me IRL, or on FB, please keep this well hidden under your hat! Ky, I know you're going to be busting with excitement...... Shhhhhhhh !!!! Mum's the word LOL!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Paula OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY AUSTIN IS GETTING HIS LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER AND YOU AND YOUR BEWTIFUL HUBBY ARE GOING TO BE BLESSED WITH A HEALTHY HAPPY ADORABLE BUBBY I CAN FEEL IT IN EVER GOOSE BUMP I HAVE RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

PA80  (03-04-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I say I was happy maybe not so just in case I will show you what I am attempting to do!!
    We are having a baby we are having a baby OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WE ARE HAVING A BABY (we as in you and Hubby and me well stalking on the sidelines being your little cheerleader lol) xoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

PA80  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg pa congratulations!!! What a beautiful suprise to see on this thread this morning. It cheered me up as I'm having a hormonal emotional day. I will be keeping everything crossed this baby is a sticky and you'll get to take home a brother or sister for proud Austin. Oh honey I'm so so happy for you. Congratulations to you and dh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FiredUp For This Useful Post:

PA80  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Beautiful ladies!!! if I have kinda gone a teeny bit overboard.
    PA80, has been through something a mummy or daddy should never go through. When I met her she was in Limbo land and not sure when or if she would ever be able to give Austin a little brother or sister (or both im hoping twins hehe) this lady has supported me and cared about me and looked after me through my miscarriages. She puts others first and she has learnt from her grief and decided to support other ladies through theirs. I love her to bits, although I have never met her or even heard her voice. I know this baby is so blessed to have you for a mummy and has a very very very special guardian Angel looking over him or her for etermity, big kisses to you mummy, endless hugs and kisses to beautiful Austin sitting in the clouds sharing so much joy with you and hubby today, and big big kisses to your new lil bubba all safe, snug and sound in your tummy. through so many tears of happiness I just want to express how wonderful you are and how grateful I am you came into my world, thank you for sharing this experience with me and trusting me in your life and congratulations my sweet sweet friend...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

PA80  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilnemo big hugs and kisses to you my sweet friend always thinking of you and nemo. I hope tomorrow they can help you hunny to be free of those headaches. love you lots, without you and Paula I wouldn't still be trying, you too do good with cranky pants on lol!!!! I am forever grateful for you both xoxoxo