+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol cherished!!!! cheeky cheeky cheeky!!!!!!!!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LYP my sweet my last cycle was 29 days I O'd on CD15 this cycle if I did O pretty sure I have but will make sure with bloods!! I didn't O til either CD17 or 18 (yest or today) I have been doing my opks since CD10, and it was sending me insane, one night it actually looked 3/4 there then the next day so faint it wasn't funny I was like WHAT!!! I thought I had a fade in pattern BUT I had my u/s Mon and BT that showed I was mid cycle and close to O with my THREE (just for cherished and PA80) perfect follis on tues morning the line was hardly there, at 4pm the same. I almost went to chuck my opks out and something made me test at 7.30ish as I hadn't had much to drink and BINGO!!! I didn't believe it so I did 3 tests lol so now I am making sure I check my CP and CM (like you mine was pretty scant when i thought I should be Oing) keep testing my sweet and good luck xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Hope that you're all having a good day today. Bring on April!

AFM - cycle day 10 and not too happy cos UTI still hanging on and just won't go away! BD'ing is almost the last thing I feel like doing, even though I really want to get this baby on board asap!! Aaargh. Frustrating. Lucky I don't hate cranberry juice!

Good luck to all those testing in the next few days.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    April tomorrow.... Bring on those BFPs 
    im in a bit of a bother, can't figure out where I am in my cycle all I know is I'm on day 17. I went shopping today and could barely walk I have been in so much pain for about 2 days now. It feels like someone is pushing down on my lower stomach, like severe period pain, so strange. CM has changed to a clear colour so I think O could be around the corner??
    Fingers crossed 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky77 View Post
    I am 4 days post ovulation, so I'll be testing early Apr.

Advice please..........
    not sure when I should test. I am going away next wed ( = 10 DPO) for almost 2weeks without hubby so would LOVE a BFP before then as want to share it with him.

Shall I try the early tests (pregnosis ?) this Sunday = 7 days PO, or wait?

Is anyone else OBSESSED and finding the wait (to test) difficult- I count down the days! I thought I would be more chilled the 2nd time around, but I am worse.

Any idea on how to go with the flow!?

Thanks
    There is a website that has a good chart on when to test, like what the % is for each DPO +...... but I can't remember it, anyone else know the one I am talking about?
    Oh I am TOTALLY OBSESSED & rather impatient! So no good ideas from me on how to stay chilled out, I just can't do it, as much as I tell myself I will next time.... it never happens! I want this too much!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAshworth View Post
    Its April tomorrow ladies good luck to everyone

has anyone here ever had a gut feeling that they are pregnant? you keep telling your self that your not but your mind and body and just telling you yes you are?

lots of baby dust for everyone
    So glad I'm not the only one! But I'm going to feel like a loser if I get AF or BFN... my body feels like its telling me I am, but maybe I'm just terrible at reading my body while wearing these "I desperately want a baby" glasses!

Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------> The next time I hear triplets and Ky mentioned in the same sentence I gunna get mah cranky pants on!!!! lol cheeky bloody girls!!! although my neighbour did mention if all three were twins I could have 6 in there

I am still rolling on about 6 hours sleep since Sunday morning so please forgive my lack of personals but can I please welcome all the new ladies and wish you all the very very very best for testing in April, to all the beautiful ladies that were already here I wish you so so much joy for this month, and to the bewtiful ladies that always check in on me I am so grateful for having you in my world and I feel honoured that you let me share yours (or stalks whateva works lol)

Much love, luck and joy for April!!

xoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxox

Aww Luffs, I reckon Cherished & I can get away with our cheeky comments coz we know how much you luffs us! Hehe
    But yeah, six might be overdoing it!
    You be sure to take best care of yourself running on empty like you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Www.Countdowntopregnancy.com have some good calculators to use and all over a pretty cool website to waste time on.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iLOVEthree For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (01-04-2011),PA80  (01-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Yiphee it's April - time to bring on all those

I hope we have a really good month this month and that we'll all get the best ever Christmas Present - a bundle of love and joy in our arms.

Funky - thanks for the info once again, you are fab and a fantastic resource of information - I love it

CD14 for me so we'll see what today and the weekend brings for the OPK fingers crossed I get a positive I'm tired of waiting.

Well must go - I look after a local playgroup and we have a special event coming in today the kids are just going to love so must get off to go and set up.

Happy April everyone and happy testing

Wishing lots and lots of baby dust to everyone

LYP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps

Go SLF2205 I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh.... Just before I went to sleep last night I took another maybe baby OPK test and it came back fertile!! And then this morning, nothing back to transitional phase. And DH & I DTD yesterday morning, and we are trying to sway for a girl!
    Could the OPK be wrong? Cause CM is still clear and sticky (sorry TMI). Please girls advice is needed I am stressing big time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    There is a website that has a good chart on when to test, like what the % is for each DPO +...... but I can't remember it, anyone else know the one I am talking about?
    Oh I am TOTALLY OBSESSED & rather impatient! So no good ideas from me on how to stay chilled out, I just can't do it, as much as I tell myself I will next time.... it never happens! I want this too much!

So glad I'm not the only one! But I'm going to feel like a loser if I get AF or BFN... my body feels like its telling me I am, but maybe I'm just terrible at reading my body while wearing these "I desperately want a baby" glasses!

Aww Luffs, I reckon Cherished & I can get away with our cheeky comments coz we know how much you luffs us! Hehe
    But yeah, six might be overdoing it!
    You be sure to take best care of yourself running on empty like you are.

yeah i know what you mean.. all thought i have never felt like this in any of my cycles.. and it turns out i am ovulating today i did a OPK last night and both lines were as dark as each other so my body must be telling me lies! Grrr

first time using OPK's and i get a good result i think i may have been missing the egg every month because DF and i DTD when my BB's are very very sore not when they are slightly sore like today.. i could be wrong though