+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ash wishing you lots of luck for April. I have my fingers crossed that there will be LOTS and LOTS of BFP for us

5DPO for me and I haven't got much happening symptom wise. I really, really, really, really hope that we get a BFP this time

for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to wish all the April ladies good luck! Sending lots of your way!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frangigal For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (31-03-2011),FunKy~Mummy  (31-03-2011),lannie  (31-03-2011),PA80  (01-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's April tomorrow girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Fly View Post
    It's April tomorrow girls
    WOO HOO !! C'Mon Girls, Lets FILL this thread with BFP's !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 4 days post ovulation, so I'll be testing early Apr.

Advice please..........
    not sure when I should test. I am going away next wed ( = 10 DPO) for almost 2weeks without hubby so would LOVE a BFP before then as want to share it with him.

Shall I try the early tests (pregnosis ?) this Sunday = 7 days PO, or wait?

Is anyone else OBSESSED and finding the wait (to test) difficult- I count down the days! I thought I would be more chilled the 2nd time around, but I am worse.

Any idea on how to go with the flow!?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There,

Clucky - I would test at 10DPO my last 2 pregnancies I got a faint second line at 10dpo so got for it.

I'm just running out the door to work (so sorry no personals for me today) but I have a quick question I have just done my 3rd OPK and again there is just a faint second line my question is this line is fainter than the last 2 OPK's which were faint and not dark like the control line is this normal? I'm worried I've 'O" without even knowing about it - my CM has been a little strange too just very light and not my usual amount is this too normal - i suppose it still could be too early for "o" - my cycles are normally around 31 days

Thanks Ladies I welcome your replies - right off to work see you all later

LYP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its April tomorrow ladies good luck to everyone

has anyone here ever had a gut feeling that they are pregnant? you keep telling your self that your not but your mind and body and just telling you yes you are?

lots of baby dust for everyone

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy April Gorgeous Ladies!!!!! I so hope that many of you get your precious gift with your BFP and have a gorgeous little bundle to hold near the Christmas holidays!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (31-03-2011),lannie  (31-03-2011),PA80  (01-04-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ---------------------------------------------------> The next time I hear triplets and Ky mentioned in the same sentence I gunna get mah cranky pants on!!!! lol cheeky bloody girls!!! although my neighbour did mention if all three were twins I could have 6 in there

I am still rolling on about 6 hours sleep since Sunday morning so please forgive my lack of personals but can I please welcome all the new ladies and wish you all the very very very best for testing in April, to all the beautiful ladies that were already here I wish you so so much joy for this month, and to the bewtiful ladies that always check in on me I am so grateful for having you in my world and I feel honoured that you let me share yours (or stalks whateva works lol)

Much love, luck and joy for April!!

xoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------> The next time I hear triplets and Ky mentioned in the same sentence I gunna get mah cranky pants on!!!! lol cheeky bloody girls!!! although my neighbour did mention if all three were twins I could have 6 in there

xoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxox
    OOOOOPS Then you dont want to read what I put in the soft place to land thread
    xoxoxo