+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to wish all you ladies luck for april xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RolzBubz For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (31-03-2011),lannie  (30-03-2011),PA80  (30-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    slf2205- I hope you get a lovely surprise in the next 3 months, try not to let the pressure stress you, I know easier said than done, but remember stress and baby making dont go too well together. I hope you find some peace and can relax your way into a healthy pregnancy. Do you do Yoga or anything that might help you remain calm going into the next 3 mths?

Ky- Go get them triplets girl...... oh yeah, no triplet talk allowed! Ooops

Jez- I hope you and DH manage to get back on the same page, and are blessed with a BFP soon

AFM- I'm quiting another job today Oh dear I only lasted 2 days LOL, I've never been so damn bored in all my life.... It felt like I was in solitary confinement, my head is not in a good enough place to be able to cope with that much time alone with nothing to do... too much time to think is not a good thing for me where I am at. So the search continues..... but I am now determined and inspired to get my business up and running again, which I haven't touched since Austin died.
    I have a beautiful new bear to cuddle now that holds my boy's ashes, its so lovely! Still not the real thing, but better than nothing.

Somewhere along the line, I messed up what cd I am... so I have 4 days, 20hrs & 30 mins to testing..... not that I'm obsessed or anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 eager much

afm- today is cd 24 and dpo somewhere around 9 i think, im losing my mind last 4 nights i havent been to bed before 2am and then have to get up at 7.30am to get kids ready for school. so i have something like 2-4 days before i can test af is due somewhere around cd26 -cd 28

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post

Ky- Go get them triplets girl...... oh yeah, no triplet talk allowed! Ooops

AFM- I'm quiting another job today Oh dear I only lasted 2 days LOL, I've never been so damn bored in all my life.... It felt like I was in solitary confinement, my head is not in a good enough place to be able to cope with that much time alone with nothing to do... too much time to think is not a good thing for me where I am at. So the search continues..... but I am now determined and inspired to get my business up and running again, which I haven't touched since Austin died.
    I have a beautiful new bear to cuddle now that holds my boy's ashes, its so lovely! Still not the real thing, but better than nothing.

Somewhere along the line, I messed up what cd I am... so I have 4 days, 20hrs & 30 mins to testing..... not that I'm obsessed or anything
    OMG LOVE THE TRIPLET COMMENT sorry Ky but goodluck catching the egg/eggs

PA - Sorry to hear about the job, but I think you have to enjoy your job otherwise its just more pressure and stress that we dont need. Austins bear sounds so lovely. You dont sound obsessed at all about the testing I wish you lots of luck and you deserve a BFP xox

SLF - I still have my fingers crossed that AF will stay away for you

Jez - Sounds like a few people had a lovely weekend away. When do you get your ultrasound results? I hope everything comes back fine for you

AFM - Arrrgghhh its nearly April!!! I have got no post ovulation sign/symptoms Usually I have sore (.Y.) but nothing yet? I had cramps this morning similar to O but surely it would have happened by now if I got a Positive OPK 7 and 6 days ago. Gee our bodies do some weird things

GOODLUCK EVERYONE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

PA80  (31-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies,
    Hope that April is being kind to you so far.
    PA80 - I think it's great that you've decided not to stick with your job if it's making you feel like that and isn't stimulating enough. I'm really sure that you'll find something you enjoy and that gives you energy really soon. All the best!

Well, feeling cruddy today. DH and I been vomiting for the past 2 days, and to top it off I have yet another UTI!! Grrr. Went to docs and he was more concerned about recurrence of uti than vomiting, but may not even be a uti at all so sending for some more tests and wants me to have ultrasound of my urinary tract! Interesting! But, seem to get this UTI, or whatever it is, always after BD'ing. Doc said that if I go to the toilet after DTD then that will help remove any bacteria that was tranferred in there. But worried that doing that will get rid of some of the 'swimmers' that I need to stay in there!!! Grrr.
    Ah well. Day 9 today so hopefully will stop vomiting enough and UTI will ease enough so we can start trying for April. Ah well, the joys of being a girl!

Wishing you all the best.

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez - just read your post. Hope that things go okay at the doctors when you get your results. Thinking of you. I'm sorry to hear that DH was so insensitive. Sometimes I think that they just don't know how to cope with things so they 'turn off' from what is happening. They don't understand what they can 'do' to help, so understanding what is going on can be difficult for them. Men!!
    Take care and hope that things start looking up for you soon.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck funky in catchy those eggs.

Well april is almost here good luck to everyone who is ready to test or are Oing.

AFM i am about 7/8 dpo and silly me did a test this morning as its dp birthday today and wanted to give him an extra special present at lunch today but bfn now i feel like crap i know its only still real early but dont have any real EPS either. ohwell will not be testing again till af is due..

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    hi, I just wanted to post to subscribe and keep up with everyones journeys. I'm almost over my last months BFN hissy fit. I didn't do OPKs so I don't know when or if I ovulated but we dtd around that week a few times anyway. But im not gonna take a day, just taking the pressure off myself for a bit.

But I'm still around and want to see other lovely people getting their BFP - I don't want to miss them!!! And I want to see that ya know conception isn't a mythical creature it does happy every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Could you please put me down for the 16th?
    Im quite new here, only our first month of TTC #1 so trying not to get my hopes up this early but
    Goodluck to everyone
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 31-03-2011 at 11:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome, Ash! Good luck for a great month!