+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - so sorry to hear. Keep your chin up and good luck at the doctors x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ky - sending you lots of hugs. You're such a great support to everyone on BH and we're all thinking of you and hoping that things start looking up for you really soon.
    XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Elmo, we have been TTC for 3 months as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - sending you hugs my dear, you are such amazing person, so full of support and advice for us all on here, good luck at the Dr's and hoping you get some answers too.

take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    New to the forum and my first month of trying to conceive my 3rd bubba

Please put me down for the 23rd to test (Though I will be away camping so that will be interesting)

Good Luck to everyone testing!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - good luck at your appointment today

GRRRR!.. i have not even ovulated yet.. i have a 30 day cycle and today is suppose to be ovulation day without fail every month on CD 16 i ovulate and 2-3 days before i get very sore breast's, i get gassy (tmi) and i get my ovulation pains.. i have got none of that this month so how annoying we will just have to keep DTD every 2-3 days

i only had 1 cycle (November) where i had a 33 day cycle which means if this one was a 33 day cycle i would be ovulating tomorrow but i still dont have any of the signs for ovulation.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsahworth - I have also had none of my usual signs that O has happened. But I think it has as my scan on wednesday showed it was about to happen. Usually I get cramps but I have had none. I had a positive OPK wed and thursday so I am guessing O happened on Saturday, which makes me 2dpo and in the TWW. Goodluck and just keep at it incase

KY - I am really sorry to hear that you didnt get a positive OPK and I hope you are still in with a shot. GOODLUCK today!!! I hope you get some answers

AFM - I am in the TWW 2DPO Please let this be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky hope everything goes ok today and you can get some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I can officially join you properly now! Please put me down for testing on April 12 
    i am currently CD14 and have no idea when I'm ovulating, my maybe baby OPK is well still showing pebbles so much for TTCing using gender selection techniques!
    And barely any CM, and what I have seen is white (sorry TMI) not glaggy (is that a word?) and isn't stretchy so yeah confused!
    Hope to see lots of BFPs in April.
    Tammy 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - hope things start to look up for you soon & that the Doctor's visit was helpful

Best of luck & baby dust to the ladies here who're having trouble with random and confusing ovulation/cycles! I thought I have always had reasonably predictable 27 day cycles, but the last was 22 not sure if I ovulated at all? and have no idea when to expect O to happen this cycle, just hope we can catch this egg . Starting to regret leaving trying for number 2 for so long (career reasons-silly me), I know 3 months isn't long when compared to other people's heart-wrenching journeys, I think I was definitely bit naive though thinking things would happen quickly again.

Good luck guys

cEE