+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't find a +opk to save my life. It is CD13 and different to the last 2 months, The line has been darkish since this time yesterday but not as dark which is how this particular OPK is read!! I didn't ovulate til CD15 last cycle counting back so I hope that this is the same and My surge will come tomorrow, if not I am going to go and get a scan on Monday to see what is happening with my body!! I am 3 months in to the clomid so it can't hurt!!!
    aghhhhh I feel like crap and so emotional and breasts sore if I don't ovulate but have all the symptoms I will be shattered!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just making my way in here from the March testing thread. AF arrived yesterday, so had to leave the lovely March ladies - but that's OK, I get to join you lovely April ladies! (and I already recognise a few other ex-March gals )

So this will be month 5 for us, but our first 3 months we didn't really DTD at the right time, so don't know if they technically count - but they certainly count for me! Feels like we've been at this forever already.

Spend the day with my gorgeous 4mo nephew yesterday. Took him for his first ever swim! We had such a wonderful day and last night he fell asleep in my arms. I handed him over to his Mumma and when we left to go home I felt so sad and empty! DH and I barely talked in the car all the way home. There just isn't anything to say really. We both know what is missing.

Anyway, onward and upward! Hopefully this will be our month and also the magical month for all you other lovely April ladies!!

Double baby dust to all this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and PA, please put me down for testing on the 23rd!!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Elmobub and good luck

Cam hope you get your bfp soon

Aggghhh Ky opk's i know how u feel i didnt get a true pos this cycle i ran out again my fault i was using 4 a day some days to find that bludy surge i got 2 almost pos 1 on cd 12 and then on cd13 but with faints in between cd13 near pos was at 8pm and cd12 was second morning wee so about 8am then cd 14 and 15 were nothing but faints and cd15 i had a dull piniching in my pelvic area on the left side then on the right side about 20 mins or so after the left it was enough to make me go hmmm i felt that. was trying to go to sleep.

AFM today is cd21 6dpo and nothing nada zip zero. no sore boobs a tiny bit of cramping but nothing huge. feeling so so motivated today which is not normal for me lol its only 9am here and i have already done my workout and chucked on a load of washing! isnt much but its a start lol got alot to do today

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sighs, PA80, I am shattered hunny, could you please take me out of testing and put me in as moral support. I cannot stop crying but I didn't ovulate and I need to have some tests done tomorrow to check my ovaries coz I have alot of pain in my pelvis and BT to see what my levels are. Hell knows why I didn't ovulate, hopefully the FS will shed some light Monday week!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll bounce back, I have just had a very very hard few days so the tears are coming and I cannot stop, not just because of this new bump, but everything so far this last month has just built on top of me!! I'll still be here for moral support always!! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - Big hugs.. I hope all the test come back fine hun xx

Goodluck to everyone who is O'ing or soon to be.. Hope you catch those eggies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Ladies. OPKs are hardly showing any line now, Friday night was the Closest at probably 3/4 as dark as the line. these are ones I have never used before and never ever will again!! they are more sensitive so they show a line sooner but it is hard to tell what is close and what is not!! I am hopefully going to get to the doctors, Hubby went to drive dads ute back and pick up our car, of course in my absent mindedness I grabbed the keys of the seat of the truck and brought them inside (hubby just rang and asked were the car keys here aghhhhhhhhhh) I feel so stupid!! I am hardly sleeping, my body is a mess, my emotions are all over the place and my eyes are so tired from crying!!!
    stupid!!!!!!