+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    fingers crossed Ilovethree that you don't O for 48 hours and then the eggy stays alive for as long as possible and you still have a chance my sweet!!

I am not going to worry bout something I can't do anything about!!! We will just keep going and see what happens!! Im not going to see my GP tomorrow I am going to wait and stop being such a control freak. I know it is just a matter of time and I ovulated so well on the last 2 cycles. It is just with this one it was taken 12 hours later so maybe O will run the same!! I am gunna stop worrying and chill and wait til My CD21 test that I take around CD18 (yes impatient lol) and see what happens!!!
    I do have lots of niggles in my pelvis again this cycle more than last so we will see lol!!! damn bodies why can't you jsut see inside them haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi April ladies,
    Horrible, disappointing AF showed up today (4 days early too, which is really weird ). Hope I can join your lovely little thread . I'll be testing on April 21 I think. Lets make this a much more puple month than the last! Crossing my fingers for you both Ilovethree & Funkymummy

Cee

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone

thanks for the well wishes for my Surgery but i did go this morning and waited for 4 hours at the hospital and then my surgery got cancelled

the lady before me was having the same surgery but had a heart attack just after they took her gall bladder out not sure if she is ok or not but it was not the most comforting news

its CD12 for me today and my CM is still stringy and has turned a pinkish red color i think its probably from my pap smear on Tuesday? im not sure because i have never had one before.

i hope everyone is doing well

Cherished - i hope you are feeling much better today after your appointment yesterday

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsAshworth I have had my Gall Bladder out and it went smoothly!! It was my first every surgery and I was very very overweight and no heart attack!! I hope they can reschedule your surgery soon my sweet!!! good luck hunny!! you can have a lil bit of blood after a papsmear I have all three times!! xoxox

cee welcome hunny sorry AF came early!!! wishing you all the very best for April!! xoxoxoox

My stupid new OPKS are finally getting darker and right on time!! phew I was so nervous that I stuffed up this cycle with taking the Clomid at a different time!!!
    hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning it will be + My breasts are incredibly sore and tender this morning so thats an awesome sign!!! I need to stop freaking out!!! lol
    CD12 we will see what the day brings!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! xooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    girls yesterday i sucked up hard to my GP yesterday for a hormone check to confirmed i Oed and i havent i just wanna cry i haved Oed almost every month for the last 6 and now 2 in a row i havent im so so so upset.

so can i please be taken off the list

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww HO my sweet!! I am so sorry. I so hope your FS gives you treatment to start next cycle I have everything crossed for you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsAshworth - You poor thing.. Thats a bugger, waiting all that time and nothing. I've never had any red/pink discharge after a pap smear.

FunKy - Yay, that are getting darker. That is great news!

AFM: I got a much darker positive LH test this morning. The test line was darker that the control line. Has anyone got consecutive positive days with the OPK's? Hubby has also let me know he'll be home at 4pm.. YAY!
    I would like to have DTD before actually O'ing and hopefully we will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HO

Yay Ky thats awesome glad your opks are getting darker!!

Afm - had the worst restless legs last night and couldnt sleep the when i did try i laid on my tummy and felt immediate discomfort and pressure, i also had this really heavy feeling in my uterus last night like i did just before i got af but nothing no bleeding and cm is almost gone and dry and cervix is high closed and soft oh and i had some very mild cramping/pinching in my uterus area last night.

for some sexy looking for all the April testers!!!!

p.s im back on the weightloss wagon as ihave gained so much weight sitting on my bum all day eating cr*p all day cant fit into most of my pants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    awwww HO my sweet!! I am so sorry. I so hope your FS gives you treatment to start next cycle I have everything crossed for you hun
    HO- Big Hugs Sweetie

ilovethree- yay for DH coming home in time

cee- welcome to April, and yes lets hope there is MANY more 's than March

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ilovethree hunny Take the first + as your surge my sweet!! and then you should O between 24-36 hours later and then the eggy can live for 24 hours so YAY!!!! for hubby coming home!! you are still in with a chance WAHOOOOO!!!