+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy - thanks for the website its very help full and very graphic!! lol, im wondering if maybe im going to ovulate early this month its CD11 for me today and i have to go in for some surgery tomorrow so i dont know if we will be lucky this month or not.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wishing you all the best Mrs Ashworth!! I hope the surgery goes well and you have a chance to catch that eggy!! and yes very graphic but lots to learn from it too lol!!!! take care hun xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Funky - thanks so much for the info - now I understand them, and now I am very tempted to use them this month - when do you start using them on what cycle day? I'm currently CD6 and not expecting to see any signs of O until CD13 and what is a god brand to use?

I can't wait to look at the website.

Right off to look at the website, get the kids down for their naps and tackle the ironing

see you later

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so i got my + surge yesterday morning so im guessing i O today..
    Feeling positive this month we dtd more this time around and werent as stressed about it all
    PA80 couldnt i change my testing date to the 8th please..Ooh thats closer to my b.day hopefully a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    slf - I am sorry for your loss, Goodluck for this cycle you are testing on the best day of the year...My birthday

Mrsash - Goodluck with your surgery today!! I hope everything goes well and you aren't in too much pain afterwards

AFM- Positive OPK yesterday arvo, and a bold positive this morning. Finally after the week we had we can start to DTD, I just hope its not too late

Goodluck everyone, just over a week to go until April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    girls im still negative is CD16 so i guess its not going to happen and with no temp rise at all so the FS better give me the drugs or else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uh oh.. I just got a positive LH surge.... Um... DH ISN'T HERE. He's away working! Wonder what the postman is doing tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVEthree View Post
    Uh oh.. I just got a positive LH surge.... Um... DH ISN'T HERE. He's away working! Wonder what the postman is doing tomorrow morning
    watch out he'll be delivering more then just letters soon!!!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my Opks are getting lighter. I took the Clomid at night this time and I wonder if that has had an effect and I am not going to ovulate this cycle I have no idea what is going on with mah body!!! I am going to go see my doctor tomorrow if It doesnt come closer to + and get my hormone levels checked!!!! aghhhhhh

iLOVEthree aww hunny when does hubby get back???

HoldingOn aghhh damn our bodies hunny!!! I hope that you did get a surge but it was quick and you didn't see it!! I can't wait for your appt with the FS hunny thinking of you and I am so sorry I can't help you more xoxox

Cherished yay hunny!! Definately not to late, especially with the dominant folli being there yesterday!!! wishing you all the luck in the world my sweet xoxooxox

kristibel good luck hunny!!!! hope you catch the eggy!!! xoxox

Littleyorkshirepudding your welcome hun I use lullaby conception opks They have worked really well for me!!! If you go to their web site you can order them and mine only take about 3 working days to come!! I wish I had more now!!! I am having a lil panic as the ones I have are hardly showing any line!!! Definately will order more for next cycle as something is telling me this one is a bust and that I am not even going to ovulate!! I start mine at CD10 coz I can't any earlier with Clomid but you might be able to try as early as CD8 but if you don't expect O til CD 13 CD 10 is fine!!! good luck sweet xooxox

Well stuffs me what is happening to my body, the first month on Clomid I had nothing and then a + out of the Blue CD 12 and then last cycle I had an almost + CD11 and Positive CD 12 8pm This cycle nothing near + actually the line is getting lighter BUGGA!!! I hate how the Clomid makes me feel and it looks like its been wasted this cycle!!! grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you are still in for this month (April) FunKy. FX

Just spoke to DH and he said maybe not for another 2 days.. So I may as well be coloured green now. *sigh*