+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh and i are taking ds to the worlds biggest playgroup today at whiteman park they have an animal farm and bouncy castle etc so should be good.

today is cd 17 and 2dpo

im thinking i might try get my hair done today as dh has 2 days off so i might be able to do something by myself today.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hmmmm body is being very very silly today I am getting niggles on my left side in my pelvis, which I have not felt before, BODY do not gear up and O right now please I wanna see my Surge!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well

Haven't been on BH much since I got AF - I suppose I was a little down - to be expected I think but now AF has nearly left the building I'm getting excited about trying again and have promised myself I will not torture myself during the 2WW.

This is only our 2nd month of trying so not quite at the point where I feel we need to do temps etc but I was wondering about it all, as reading the thread a lot of you mention OPK's and temping can any one give me a quick low down on it all and how helpful it is to use these. At the moment I'm just going by my CM to gauge my most fertile period although it didn't work for us last month (think we DTD too late as was hoping to try for a boy this month we won't leave it so long and we'll get going when the CM kicks in) I'd like to know more as I think I'll start using these from month 4 of trying.

I found the link to the Cough medicine stuff very interesting and might try that next month.

MrsA - How confusing are you pregnant/ have you POAS again? sorry I can't offer any advice but maybe you are UTD

Lannie - welcome to April thread so sorry AF turned up - March was not a good month for us all

Jez - I feel for you honey and it's good to vent we're happy to listen and we all have days like that and it's good for the soul sometimes to feeling a little woe is me - I did on Saturday when AF came and I sent hubby out with the kids so I could have some "me time" and wallow in my our self pity - it worked and I felt better afterwards.
    Not sure how much scans cost - but I'm sure medicare will cover some of the cost.

Hi slf2205 and welcome sorry to hear about your m/c and good luck for April.

Funky Mum - wow CD10 you must be getting close to O - does drinking water help CM - I'm really bad at drinking water and do you know if green tea is good for CM? Good luck catching the eggie

Sammy - hope you had a lovely morning sounds like fun

I'm on CD5 - our kids wonderful Godparents are having the kids this weekend Fri to Sunday woo hoo it's a shame I won't be "o-ing" but a little pre practice can't help and if I've calculated my dates right next week is the week.

Talk soon lovely ladies

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammyplus3 - That sounds like an awesome thing at Whitemans Park I really need to take the girls there for a play sometime. Have fun! And hope you get to head out by yourself too

Funky - Hope you don't O just yet!

Welcome to the newbies!!

I'm not really holding out hopes of being UTD this month i'd just love to get some answers for our tests

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LYP hunny, OPKS will show you your LH surge, put simply where your hormones are concerned. FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) is high from CD1 preparing your follies and getting them to grow, as one starts to become dominant anywhere over 17mm your LH (luetenising hormone) rises sharply and so does your estrogen level which tells your ovary to pop the egg out of the folli!! Once you detect your + opk ovulation will occur anywhere between 24-36 hours later and then the egg can live up to 24 hours without being fertilised. As the egg released the Folli in your ovary starts producing Progesterone to help build your lining for implantation!! So with OPKs and reading your bodys cervical position and Cervical mucus, if it is all working at the same time you will catch the eggy!!!
    hope that all makes sense!!! im a bit of a hormone freak lol lol!!! good luck hun xoxox (I don't temp as I am up at all diff times with DS so its pointless) but with Clomid now I pretty much know when I will O I am just an OPK addict hahaha!!!
    keeping hydrated is good for CM and just your all over health!! it's hard when you are not drinking for your opk though!! I go nuts after 2pm and get all my water in lol!!!

I am gunna do my opk a lil early coz I am dying of thirst!!!! hmm a diff brand this cycle shall be interesting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Am not ready to join this thread yet but just wanted to pop in & say hi! There are only a few of us left in March!!

I'm at work so no time for personals - sorry! Just wanted to wish everyone good luck in catching those elusive eggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is with these opks ?????? 2 diff brands I am so confuddled

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15109

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15108

Lullaby is the top one I knew it would be negative but they seem so different!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick update

im not UTD i did POAS this morning and it was negative so it must have been an evap line, im not disappointed yet because we still have a good chance this month i have not even Ovulated yet ( i hope)

i better get back to cleaning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky - I think they both look negative hun, just diff brands and vary slightly..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ky - I think they are negative, but shouldnt be too much longer. Do they both have the same sensitivity? I need to use ones that are less sensitive otherwise I get confused