+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    is feeling very depressed and down today after spending half the night crying on the couch cos dh cracked the poos and wouldnt dtd last night which was the best night for it as im pretty sure i felt O pains

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, please put me down for the 2/3 April - if I can wait that long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Ok Something weird has happened about 2 hours ago I went to take and ovulation test but I grabbed a pregnancy test instead I have been using the same pregnancy test since September last year

I got them from and online store pregnancytest.com.au they are just your normal strip tests

So I tested with it. and thought **** what a waste oh well to late now anyway after 5 minutes a second very faint line appeared, AF left last Friday so me and DF bed on Friday night and Saturday morning the last time we bed was 2-3 weeks ago before my AF came on march 13th

I have never had and evap line appear on these tests... Is it. possible already to have picked it up? Is it even possible to get a positive pregnancy test so soon??

I am very very confused!!
    Last edited by MrsAshworth; 22-03-2011 at 15:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy- hugs, you poor thing. I hope he gets on board tonight, we got utd with our first, two days after o, as dh was away, so it's still possible.
    MrsAshworth- Hun I would be getting a first response test. Was last af normal? Could it have been implantation? Some do get af when utd... Good luck!!! You might kick us off to a good early start

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA08 - yes i think AF was normal all though come to think of it AF lasted 4 days only and i only had 3 days of actual bleeding normaly its 5 days of bleeding and then it AF is very very light and changes to a brown colour (TMI sorry)

i did have pain the first two days of AF... im just very confused because it seemed normal but AF was short this time around

maybe it is a evap line? i mite wait a couple of days and do another test if its the same or darker i will get a FR test.

i dont want to get excited (hard not to) just in case im wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Is it okay if I join you in this thread? AF has arrived and I'm feeling really cruddy today. Other months I spose I've taken it okay but hard to accept this month which sounds so silly I know. Trying to stay positive for the month ahead though, but it just gets harder and harder to do.
    Can't really talk to DH about it because then it just upsets him too and then that's 2 of us feeling cruddy and surely that's not good for baby making. Anyway, maybe easter bunny will bring us all an extra special egg this month!

I think that I'll be testing on the 21st this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 nope no chance of dtd tonight he is at work from 12.30pm to 3am and my cervix has now dropped its low and closed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling extra crap today. Have money issues at the moment but need to find some money to pay for the ultrasound test. Wonder how much it will cost? Does anyone have any idea? On top of that DH was given a date fir surgery today . He has to have a nose operation as his nasal bone is bent ( healed badly from a break from a skiing accident) and causes him to get head infections constantly, makes him snore and causes him some difficulty with breathing when exercising. It's great that he is finally getting the surgery but it's on the 16th April , which means no party for DD birthday unless we do it really early or really late and instead of taking an Easter holiday I will be running our business by myself and looking after him and DD. plus it also means no chance of trying for a baby next month. I know it is great that it's finally happening , I'm just feeling a little whoa is me at the moment and can't express it to anyone else because I will sound like a selfish cow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm new here so I hope you don't mind me joining. Can u please put me down for 1st April.

We've been ttc since June 10. We unfortunately had a m/c in October and a lap to remove severe endo in Feb. This is our first cycle ttc after the lap, so fingers crossed!!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA80 you caught that eggy my sweet!! xoxoxoox

slf2205 im very sorry for your loss and I wish you all the very very best my sweet!! xoxox

jez to you my sweet!!! my U/S was about $80 out of pocket hun, but I did ask for the invoice and paid for it a few weeks later!! good luck hun. I hope everything goes well with your hubbys op sweet xoxoox

sammyplus3 my hubby would never be game to do that at any time. I have had sex used against me since I was 8 years old in horrific ways. So he knows so much better than that. I do not think a husband or wife should use something that is meant to be so special against each other. My heart goes out to you hunny xoxoox

lannie good luck hunny i hope this is your month my sweet!!! it does get harder the longer it takes xoxoxo

MrsAshworth did it have colour in it hunny, Very strange indeed. I hope it is your BFP and you just had a slight bleed, which many women do Good luck hun!! xoxoox

superbax I think kids would love having a double banger!!! I know that my Brothers Birthday is in Jan and he loves it!! Both my kids are Feb and March, I just get extra pressies in my laybys for chrissy. I couldn't stop if I wanted to my heart and soul is in this too deep. I just hope that the universe wants us to have a chrissy bubby!! good luck hun!! xoxox

CD10 its OPK day today man I was getting the shakes hahaha I have heaps of my own CM this cycle, Drinking lots and lots of water and also stopped taking an antihistamine that was helping me sleep and that has seemed to help me lots!! adding preseed and robitussin if I can find it anywhere!!!

Good luck everyone xoxoooxxo