+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Think my body is playing tricks on me...cd 14 and still no opk + grr... finally have day shifts so got heaps of bding in over the weekend and now im not even Oing yet..STUPID BODY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    im out for april. CD 1 13 day cycle.

ohwell was not meant to be.

Hope to see NONE of you girls when i come back to properly TTC in June 2012.

to you all

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluelips big hugs to you my sweet and I wish you all the very very best that life has to offer for you. thank you for your support and I shall definately be here pregnant, baby or not!!!! I can't leave the TTC threads they have become my home and I want to support as many people as I can no matter what my journey. I so hope they get all your PCOS and thyroid issues under control so when you start to TTC in 2012 it will be smooth sailing and a fast journey for you. My FB is buddingbutterfly@hotmail.com my sweet!!! thinking of you xoxoxoxox

EWCM right on cue CD8 fools me lol!!! I so know I haven't O'd yet but the month is aiming up the same as the last 2

kristibel I hope that that + opk appears for you soon hunny for you!! xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had to visit my GP today to get my spider bite looked at again. I thought whilst i was there i would have a chat about having not yet conceived and my irregular very heavy cycles. I Didn't think he would do anything yet because it hasn't quite been a year yet (although i have been off the pill for 15 months) but he said we should start looking to see if there are any fertility issues. He said if my cycles are really heavy the issues are most likely with me instead of DH.
    So i have to have a huge list of blood tests to get done on day 21 of my cycle
    ( 8th April) and he has given me a referral for an ultrasound.

Feeling really down tonight as i guess part of me wanted him to say that I was young and already had one child so just needed to give it more time. Seeing the words "secondary infertility" on a referral is scary, although i know it doesn't mean anything yet.
    It's going to feel like a long wait until CD21 to get the tests done. I'm CD4 today. Fingers crossed i get pregnant this month and none of the tests will matter anyway

I know I'm incredibly lucky to already have one gorgeous little girl but my family is not finished yet.

I weigh 85kgs so I am trying to lose weight to help increase my chances of conceiving but it's hard to lose weight and not go on a strict 'diet' as such because i know that can also affect conception.

Sorry for the whinge, just feeling really down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.

Can you put me down for the 8th please?
    First cycle of trying after my m/c in Feb so I'm hoping for some baby dust! Had a really odd first period after it actually so I'm not entirely sure of dates but I'll POAS then!
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou Ky best of luck i'll be hanging around keeping an eye on all you girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

Sorry i've been MIA for a couple of days seem to have lost track in here!! Sorry to anybody who has gotten BFN's or AF has arrived, all the best for next month!!

CD5 today and AF has left! DH is getting his sperm test done on Saturday and Weds, 6th April is CD20 so i'll be getting bloods done to see if i'm ovulating. Just doing a natural approach to this month, trying to catch the egg when my CM changes to fertile. Hopefully we find some answers.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jez hunny, remember knowledge is power my sweet!!! so you may need a little helping hand to get going, knowing about what is happening with your body is better than hanging in mid air each cycle and not knowing. I was having BT 3 times a month and on average 2 U/S a month to work out what was happening with my body. I have PCOS and I need metformin and Clomid to ovulate properly but I think of them as a helping hand. I used to think I was a failure and when DH sperm analysis came back freaking awesome and he and the doc said well it's all your fault!! I could of gotten so low! but I turned it around and I keep thinking while I have a uterus I have a chance!!!! Wishing you all the very best hunny. I am a fountain on knowledge on bt lol unfortunately, if you have any questions don't hestitate to ask xoxox Good luck hun

Pommylady sorry for your loss hun and best of luck!!! I had a strange AF after my m/c went for 7 days and was extremely heavy very unlike me. I am back on track now thanks to clomid xoxox

Dragon Fly no one has tested yet I hope lol or they will still be in Marchs thread!!!! OMG what is with this cycle going so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! good luck with your tests hunny!!!!
    Last edited by FunKy~Mummy; 22-03-2011 at 08:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BlueLips- sorry AF has shown up so early

Pommy- I hope your cycles settle down, mine have been all over the place since my son was stillborn, started on Vitex this cycle, and so far very good result.

Dragon Fly- Good luck with all the tests, hope it gives you some answers

Jez- I hope your bloods give you some answers too

Ky-

AFM- cycle tracking results unknown until maybe Thursday when doc gets back.... been busy DTD, and pretty sure I O'd on time or close to. So a few more days BDing just to be sure then.. the dreaded wait! Feeling positive about this cycle. We are getting away for our 6th anniversary ( gee that makes me feel old LOL) this coming weekend, so I'm looking forward to that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm just checking in...I'm in the dreaded tww now, CD15 today. Really hopeful for a bfp this month. I'm going to skip ttc next cycle I think because I don't want a bub due at xmas. A bit odd I know, but I feel so sorry for those poor people who have to share their big day with the silly season.

Good luck to you all, happy ovulating and b-ding!

x