+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Robotussin(sp?) this mucous to help with congestion, as a side effect it also thins cervical mucous which can help sperm travel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well I dont need to take it the problem is I have no mucus

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HO hunny try it!! it is suppose to break up mucus in your whole body just the basic robitussin Has to be expectorant. Doctor thinks I could have hostile CM as in Sperm can't live long, with the clomid I have hardly any myself!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    HO hunny try it!! it is suppose to break up mucus in your whole body just the basic robitussin Has to be expectorant. Doctor thinks I could have hostile CM as in Sperm can't live long, with the clomid I have hardly any myself!!!!
    yes well the FS suspects PCOS and hostile mucus so hmm well its my last try this month so what do i have to loose.

what CD should i start????

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF turned up today a day late, we had our hopes up....Am so lucky DH is so supportive XOXO

Oh well so hope April is our Month and everyone on here who is TTC. So hope we get a big number of BFP'S ohhh lets hope for doub;e digits, yay!!

Please add me to the 17th of April for when we will test.
    If we fall this month our first baby will be due on the 26th of December boxing day.
    Wow, what a precios gift a baby would be!! Plesase Easter Bunny let our gift be a BFP for Santa to bring to us near Jesus's birhday

AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL.
    Have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

im just wondering because i am a bit confused AF left on Friday morning
    me and DF bed on Friday night and Saturday morning

this morning at 3:15am i was asleep laying on my left side and i woke up to strong cramping/stabbing pains in my uterus area, i laid on my back then my right side but the pain was still there it last for about 5 minutes

i then had the same pain again this morningat 8:30am but the pain was also at the top of my thigh near my panty line

in the last 3 1/2 hours i have been to the bathroom twice and both times my CM was a light brown colour, i have never experienced anything like this

do you think its possible to be implantation? DF seems to be sure of himself that it is ? :S

im very confused because i didnt think it was possible to even get pregnant 1-3 days after AF?

we are not even going to test this time around we are just going to wait and see if AF arrives on April 12th

has anyone else experienced this type of thing so close to AF leaving?

Kellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ky - Congrats on the awesome tests results for you DH!!! I hope this month is your month

HO - The robitussin I am using is (Robitussin Chesty cough) Its an expectorant which contains guaiphenesin which basically increases the flow and loosens and clears congestion. It is supposed to do pretty much the same thing for CM. I would start the week before O. GOODLUCK for this month I hope this month is your month too

Bluelips - Sorry that it looks like AF is coming early, I will still keep my fingers crossed that it is O bleed and that it stops very soon

Beautifulbutterfly - GOODLUCK for this month, what a wonderful christmas present a baby would be

AFM - CD10 and my I-Phone app has told me I am in my fertile week and we cant do anything as DP has his SA in 2 days, and I have my appointment in 2 days. I am hoping that O doesnt occurr early otherwise we are stuffed. that we can still catch the egg

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladys
    could you plz put me down for the 17th iam goin to try the sperm meets egg plan this month iam also goin to try the cough mixture for my cm

bfp in april

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies trying to improve your cm with robitussin read this
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

today is cd 15 i feel sickly and blahhh dh and i have been trying so hard to get utd for this cycle we have dtd 3 days in a row 2 days off and just started our next 3 days in a row.

i will be devo if i dont get utd this cycle!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyplus3 For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (21-03-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heyloooooooooooooooooo ladies!!!
    My preseed came!! YAY CD8 and still lotiony CM but high open soft Cervix already she shoots up lol. I feel freaking fantastic which scares me that I am not going too O that Clomid isn't going to work BUT PFFFFFT for the negativity, I think that the weight loss in the last month in particular my body is just coping much better and I am looking to tomorrow not yesterday!!!
    Can't OPK til CD10 so we will DTD tonight just in case. I am starting the robitussin tonight HELL can't hurt lol!!!
    You can start it anytime HO hunny before O is ideal 5 days I think they say!!!
    good luck everyone crossing everything for you all xoxoxoxoxooxoxx