+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    ooooo!!!

DP and I have been rewatching from the beginning. Lafayette is still my favourite. I want a friend like him....even if he does refer to people as 'hooker'
    oh girl! he is fab! i just wanted to give him a huge hug after the dungeon bit. and then be besties with him forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i'll make sure to post a pic of when i see lafayette at the convention for you gals!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So jealous Mischa!!! I love love LOVE Lafayette! at you! Its be so awesome to get his signature! Would be cool if they turned up to the convention 'in character'...I know they dont, but it'd be so surreal if you saw them like that.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ellymar View Post
    oh girl! he is fab! i just wanted to give him a huge hug after the dungeon bit. and then be besties with him forever.

Hahaha I know right! Would be so much fun working with him,...or hanging out with him...as long as you dont mind passive smoking whatever the hell he is lighting up at the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahaha I know right! Would be so much fun working with him,...or hanging out with him...as long as you dont mind passive smoking whatever the hell he is lighting up at the time
    I won't give out any spoilers because I'm too busy drooling on my pillow

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I were discussing it last night while we were watching Season 2. The casting is amazing. I cant praise Lafayette enough...he rocks! Considering the most well known name in the whole thing is Anna Paquin, they are all great actors and their parts are almost made for them!
    Ryan Kwanten plays Jason so well..such an innocent face...and stupid but not too stupid. You cant help but sympathize with him all the time.
    And Tara....omfg I cant stand her...but at the same time I dont want her to leave cos then it would be missing something.
    And Jessica.....perfect! Bratty but still likeable

....I could go on and on Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I were discussing it last night while we were watching Season 2. The casting is amazing. I cant praise Lafayette enough...he rocks! Considering the most well known name in the whole thing is Anna Paquin, they are all great actors and their parts are almost made for them!
    Ryan Kwanten plays Jason so well..such an innocent face...and stupid but not too stupid. You cant help but sympathize with him all the time.
    And Tara....omfg I cant stand her...but at the same time I dont want her to leave cos then it would be missing something.
    And Jessica.....perfect! Bratty but still likeable

....I could go on and on Lol
    so true. but I can't stand Anna Paquin. That stupid gap inbetween her teeth annoys me to no end. and i LOVE tara! she is so hilarious. wouldn't want to p!ss her off though.

imischa...please bring alexander skarsgard back for me
    Last edited by simitude; 24-05-2011 at 19:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Addicted to true blood watching 3 atm can't wait for 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone seen any of the released trailers for season 4?? Looks interesting but I am SO annoyed at what they are doing with (and how they case) Claudine. It's just so wishy washy. She's a kickass stunning awesome chick, and in the show she is pathetic. And where the heck is Claude????

There are definitely some things I really dislike about the show. But mostly I just love Alcide and Eric

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yeah im quite annoyed at the whole fae thing completely tbh...season 3 fae stuff was just so....cliche??

the new spoiler trailer looks veryyy interesting though!! guess we will hafto wait and see!! ^_^

if u like alcide, you should go to the convention, he will be there